Thread: For Those Looking For A Little More Excitement...

For Those Looking For A Little More Excitement...

The Ferrari Enzo just not doing it for you anymore? Well, maybe this will do it for you!
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

I hope assembling fees are included in the cost but this is a bargain don't these jets cost ten millions of dollars new?

apparently it comes free with the purchase of a radio?
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    would be funny if u have to assemble it urself
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

The current owner will assemble aircraft making it airworthy, with your choice of paint for 9Million Guaranteed, with a lease back offer paying all maintance, parts, fuel, and an hourly rate to its new owner. Was Number 1 and Number 5. Serial number:161973---Lot #6----Block # 13---Don't miss out on this one!

so it's a million for the parts and 9 million for assembly? O well they should've included some weapons

and the engines. No engines in the "free with radio" deal

The Mig's a better deal
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

yeh can't you still get a Mig in russia?, or some other places with blackmarkets.
    1993 nissan 240sx hatchback(stock) <<drifter, straight liner, road courser

"Horsepower is the force that determines how fast you hit the wall. Torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it."

"Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races" - Carroll Shelby

"Real cars don't make power at the front wheels....they lift them."

You can get nuclear submarines in Russia. I heard about a guy who wanted to buy a nuclear submarine and the guy asked him with or without missiles???...

Blue "ANGLE??" Yeah, right...

Quote Originally Posted by PininfarinaPIMP
    You can get nuclear submarines in Russia. I heard about a guy who wanted to buy a nuclear submarine and the guy asked him with or without missiles???...
    i think thats from a movie
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

You can buy a fully built, painted to your desire L39 (i think) Czech fighter jet (minus weapons) for LESS than an Enzo.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat77
    Blue "ANGLE??" Yeah, right...
    I believe it was an obtuse

No werty it wasnt from a movie. I was watching a documentary on the Red Mafiya in preparation for law enforcement and a guy who had been involved in the trade told that story to the journalists...

Thread Information