Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: im new! i need some help

Quote Originally Posted by Kumacho
    You turn the screw located on the intake until you get a smooth running at idle. If you are running dual Webers you then need an airflow meter and you do the same on the second carb until the airflow is the same between the two carbs. It's a pain to get spot on and when I had dual Webers on my 240Z I bet I had to adjust them about one every couple of months.
    He was just being sarcastic.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    He was just being sarcastic.
    No wonder
    Last edited by spi-ti-tout; 09-10-2005 at 11:59 AM.

You turn the screw located on the intake until you get a smooth running at idle. If you are running dual Webers you then need an airflow meter and you do the same on the second carb until the airflow is the same between the two carbs. It's a pain to get spot on and when I had dual Webers on my 240Z I bet I had to adjust them about one every couple of months.
    some good info there, hope you stick around and become more active. We could do more members with actual car info lol
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

You turn the screw located on the intake until you get a smooth running at idle. If you are running dual Webers you then need an airflow meter and you do the same on the second carb until the airflow is the same between the two carbs.
    It was sarcasm to show the nonsense in berating someone about not knowing how to take images on a PC.
    Most folsk who dont get to race tracks seldom get the chance to SEE never mind to adjust a nice twin setup on a well sorted engine
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    It was sarcasm to show the nonsense in berating someone about not knowing how to take images on a PC.
    Most folsk who dont get to race tracks seldom get the chance to SEE never mind to adjust a nice twin setup on a well sorted engine
    I'm not very sure but I think Matra finally didn't get it

Thread Information