Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next gen gaming is gonna rock so hard.

Next gen gaming is gonna rock so hard.

Last edited by HrodHerich; 09-16-2005 at 03:01 PM.

That Revolution controller is so stupid. Nintendo going down the drain and Sony will rule the next gen market. Don't buy X360 people, do't waste your money, wait for the real deal to come out early next year.
    "To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise."
    Michael Schumacher

depending on what games the Nintendo will have on launch and what will be in the pipe-lines I might go for it and the get the PS3 later on for the usual games..GT5, GTA etc.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

I'm suprised SCN is running. They go down literally every other day.

But, back on topic, from the pictures given, the next generation of gaming doesn't look so hot. The only thing I'm looking forward to is the XBOX 360, which I won't play anyway, because I'm a PC gamer, not console.
    www.fightmultimedia.com - The next level in fight media!

The Revolution controller is ridiculous.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

the controller looks like a remote control!!! with half a joystick attached to it !!!

BUT it does have alot of functions

People get the Xbox 360 it'll be worth it. It has 3 times the memory and processing speed of the Playstation 3 and the games for it are awesome look at the information on Elderscrolls IV:Oblivion it's gonna be awesome.

http://www.elderscrolls.com/home/home.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Zytek_Fan
    People get the Xbox 360 it'll be worth it. It has 3 times the memory and processing speed of the Playstation 3 and the games for it are awesome look at the information on Elderscrolls IV:Oblivion it's gonna be awesome.

http://www.elderscrolls.com/home/home.htm
    The specifications for the PS3 haven't been confirmed. That's why they've stated they're waiting til Microsoft launches, before they confirm anything.
    www.fightmultimedia.com - The next level in fight media!

i love it how people are knocking the nintendo controller already.. without even trying it. its like me saying the enzo is crap to drive because its ugly.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    i love it how people are knocking the nintendo controller already.. without even trying it. its like me saying the enzo is crap to drive because its ugly.
    No it's not. I'm saying the controller has stupid ergonomics. Not only do you have more control over a thumbstick when your other hand is gripping the same device, but the right hand has waaaay too many functions. You'll essentially be controlling two buttons with your left hand, 10 with your right. It's stoopid. It's actually more like saying a Yugo is crap because you've seen the chassis, suspension and engine.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

This is not getting the reactions I expected, thats for sure.

i wont say anything till ive tried it. it could turn out to be a big hit. all i can say about it is its totally radical which means it can either revolutionize gaming, or turn out to be junk
    stereotonin

Quote Originally Posted by kennyknoxville
    i wont say anything till ive tried it.
    havent you ever used a remote control before

so lets say you end up picking up the revolution and cant afford any of the other next gen consoles. your telling me you'd wanna play all the good games (sports games, first person shooters, fighting games, ect) with that stupid revolution controller as opposed to a regular controler? i dont think so...that will suck. it will be good for a couple innovative first party games im sure but other than that its stupid. nintendo will prob find that out the hard way and have to release a normal controller later on...but by then it will be to late. nintendo has a bad habit of doing things differently and it always backfires on them. ever since the n64 they have been making poor choices. the n64 was cool when it first came out for like 2 seconds and then everybody realized the games were overpriced, cartridges suck, and so did the graphics cuz the cartriges didnt have enough memory. then the gamecube came out and the controller was funky and they used a different format than a regular system and once again it made it hard to play a lot of games and the gamecube went into a slump. then they came out with the DS...a portable device with 2 screens and one of them is a touch screen...once again stupid...just a dumb gimmick that game makers have to figure out a dumb way to use it just so they can say they utilized it and that sucks too and the PSP just blew it away. and now this...nintendo...you need to stop thinking so far outside the box...its just not going to work...first party software can't keep you alive forever.
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1974 Ford Country Squire (for sale!)

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

Quote Originally Posted by ZemoButts
    havent you ever used a remote control before
    yea, but i have a feeling its going to be a little more complex than working a remote control
    stereotonin

Thread Information