Thread: Gt4 Help!!!

Gt4 Help!!!

I am doing the 24-hour endurance race on nurburgring. Did 10 laps…1hour+. Does anyone know how long it actually takes in "human" hours? And how many laps must you do?

takes surprise surprise 24 hours, cant remember how many laps it is though.
    jst realised the number of laps will depend how quickly you do it, faster car = more laps within the 24 hrs.
    Last edited by RazaBlade; 09-24-2005 at 09:45 AM.

Race that race in 'B Spec' mode, that way you can put it on 3 times speed. Pick a decent car and set your tires up so they can go two laps..and the the game run the race....it will make pit stops for you.

ok i am racing in a-spec and i finished 10 laps using the mazda race car. i have stopped for the day but i will finish it tomorrow. So can anyone tell me how long it takes in "human" hours? And how many laps must you do? (without any cheats) thanks.

Seriously, it takes 24 hours. And you have to do more laps than the rest of them. That's how endurance races work. You have X time to do as many laps as you can, and in this case it's 24 hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Merrill
    ok i am racing in a-spec and i finished 10 laps using the mazda race car. i have stopped for the day but i will finish it tomorrow. So can anyone tell me how long it takes in "human" hours? And how many laps must you do? (without any cheats) thanks.
    How do you mean "human hours"? If you do it all in A-spec mode it will take you 24 hours. The sensible thing to do would be to change to B-spec at the next pitstop and let it run by itself all night. Although if you really want to do it all by yourself then good luck!
    uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

I did it on A-Spec mode for 12 hours then I switched to B-Spec mode since I had everyone a few laps behind me. Put a lot of kilometers on my car.

Quote Originally Posted by Merrill
    Are you Kidding?
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

The 24 Hour a-spec endurance isnt that hard I done it twice in a row, then accidently sold one of the F1 cars, the other one has 4k+ miles on it now

you did 48 hours of racing...meaning 48 REAL TIME hours? wow...that took dedication
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Yep, 48 hours of racing, non-stop. Started as soon as i got in from school on friday (this was a few months back), finished first race about 5PM sayurday, nad 2 hours sleep, and did it again, finishing at 7PM sunday. I was so tired on monday, i complained that i "felt sick" in school, got sent home and hopped straight into bed.

BTW, it was the nurburgring 24h

I still remember sitting up at 4AM on sunday and hitting my head off my bed i was so tired

wow

way to be sociable
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by adamfraser
    Yep, 48 hours of racing, non-stop. Started as soon as i got in from school on friday (this was a few months back), finished first race about 5PM sayurday, nad 2 hours sleep, and did it again, finishing at 7PM sunday. I was so tired on monday, i complained that i "felt sick" in school, got sent home and hopped straight into bed.

BTW, it was the nurburgring 24h

I still remember sitting up at 4AM on sunday and hitting my head off my bed i was so tired
    that's dedication for you, folks

...and stupidity
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Thread Information