Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rock: Going to Court

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    Shit doesn't happen dude, the Attorney for Anthony obviously just wanted to get his client off without fear or favour with his friends.

If you didn't throw eggs, the best the've got you on is the curfew and passengers. You are, however, responsible for every person in your car and what they do.

Sucks Dude, Bugger of a Situation
    I know, that's why I pleaded not guilty to the judge, I need to discuss this with the prosecution.

To be fair, I think it could have been much worse, you've gotten a very low penalty considering what it could have been ($1000 Would be a crippling debt for me, don't know about you)

But if you feel unfairly treated, make some noise about it.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

How the **** would they be able to do ANYTHING to your license if you were just a passenger?

USA = WTF?!?
    Thanks for all the fish

WOW!!! see what five minutes of fun could do,I don't think you like to eat eggs now do you...LOL! just think of this way,every time you eat eggs you'll think...$200....$200....$200....$200....
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    How the **** would they be able to do ANYTHING to your license if you were just a passenger?

USA = WTF?!?
    If you're a passenger you're supposed to get out of the car so you don't have anything to do with it. Yeah I know, don't laugh.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Just leap out of the car at 50mph then eh?

I'm not laughing - I'm dumbstruck.

I can't believe that one. Honestly I thought the UK was bad at things like this, but I guess you learn something new everyday.
    Thanks for all the fish

Ouch man, unlucky
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

USA = WTF?!?
    Which is why I'm going to argue that part of the charge, and the fact that the police said, "since you were the passenger of the car and under-age at the time (16), the driver is responsible for the occupants of the vehicle." IDK.

what? in court again?
    damn man, i'm running out of flashbangs and breach charges to drag your sorry ass out of court again

seriously, good luck
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

I can't believe that one. Honestly I thought the UK was bad at things like this, but I guess you learn something new everyday.
    It all comes down to state laws. It's a federal system, meaning the states are the ones that determine laws like this. In one state it may be a fineable offense to drive past 11pm with a provisional license, in another there may be no curfew and in another it may be an arrestable offense to drive without an adult guardian in the car with you while on a provisional license.

Best of luck to ya, Rock. Sounds like you at least have a good grasp of the situation, which is a lot more than most folks your age can say when it comes to dealing with red tape and the bureaucratic BS that are our lower courts.

USA = WTF?!?
    Courts have better things to do then go after for some "JUST" trough eggs on cars,I have a feeling there is more to his story.

Quote Originally Posted by QuattroMan
    Courts have better things to do then go after for some "JUST" trough eggs on cars,I have a feeling there is more to his story.
    Don't degrade me, I told you guys all of the story, even more than my other friends and parents know.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Don't degrade me, I told you guys all of the story, even more than my other friends and parents know.
    sorry Rock i did not mean to,then your punk @ss friend shoul do the right thing and tell the truth,why is he putting you in the sh@t hole?that is not a true friend in opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by QuattroMan
    sorry Rock i did not mean to,then your punk @ss friend shoul do the right thing and tell the truth,why is he putting you in the sh@t hole?that is not a true friend in opinion...
    Well, it's not necessarily that.. my friend's attorney put me on the spot and carried the charges over to me, against my knowledge. I'm still friends with 'Anthony' to this day, hell, I'm going to the gym with him in 15 min.

He just used the fact that I confessed to throwing the eggs out of Anthony's car to the point of charges in my name, even though the police said I 'wouldn't' be charged. (when they already knew I threw them)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Well, it's not necessarily that.. my friend's attorney put me on the spot and carried the charges over to me, against my knowledge. I'm still friends with 'Anthony' to this day, hell, I'm going to the gym with him in 15 min.

He just used the fact that I confessed to throwing the eggs out of Anthony's car to the point of charges in my name, even though the police said I 'wouldn't' be charged. (when they already knew I threw them)
    then all i can say is good luck my friend....! and i mean that!

Thread Information