Thread: This is Jorismo reporting live from Cairo!

This is Jorismo reporting live from Cairo!

Well, as some of you may know, I'm in Cairo at the moment. We're trying to get to the LEN Trophy, the Champions League for waterpolo. In 2 hours we will play our first group match against Sabadell (spanish cup holder and national champion). I'm afraid we are going to lose it, but you never know !
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Good luck, nice you found time to get away from your coach
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    Good luck, nice you found time to get away from your coach
    We have pretty much free time. Because he wants us to be relaxed if we go in the game. We just play some pool/snooker, or go out and watch the city. We did have a nice wake-up walk in Cairo this morning, this place is really beautiful!!
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Hey there dude glad to see you found a computer, good luck with the game anywayz.
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Awesome man, best of luck to ya! Let us know how it goes!

water polo EH?

Quote Originally Posted by jorismo
    Well, as some of you may know, I'm in Cairo at the moment. We're trying to get to the LEN Trophy, the Champions League for waterpolo. In 2 hours we will play our first group match against Sabadell (spanish cup holder and national champion). I'm afraid we are going to lose it, but you never know !
    AFRAID!!!!! you haven't even start game yet,how can you win a game with that looser attitude??!Come on go out there and kick some @ss boy!!!
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Quattro is right, get out there and annihalate!!! Good luck man!!

That's cool, Cairo. I want to go there someday.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Cairo gets very exciting during the muslim holy month of Ramadan, whcih start tomorrow by the way.
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Misho
    Cairo gets very exciting during the muslim holy month of Ramadan, whcih start tomorrow by the way.
    Oh, cool! That sounds like a great time to be there! jorismo, share stories!!! And take pictures!

Well, I just got back in the hotel... and I'm happy to tell you WE WON!!!! . We kicked their asses with 9-6. And I got rewarded for MVP of our team during this match!! I guess that's because I was able to get 13 saves and I stopped 2 five-meter penalty-shots.

If you don't mind I'm going to sleep now, I feel like I just got f**ked by 10 chicks...

EDIT: I think I'm in heaven, there just came a great chick to me and asked me to sign here belly!! I guess I'm not going to bed after all...
    Last edited by jorismo; 10-03-2005 at 12:52 PM.

not even one beer before going to sleep? Well done man, see you in Beijing
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    not even one beer before going to sleep? Well done man, see you in Beijing
    I just had 2 beers (wasn't allowed more from the coach). AND if I get to Beijing you can be sure I ask you to come with me... the Netherlands hasn't been at the Olympics for like 20 years...

I just chatted up with a French chick from Bordeaux. She said it made her hot watching me doing my waterpolo-job... well, should I go or should I stay where I am??

Quote Originally Posted by jorismo
    I just chatted up with a French chick from Bordeaux. She said it made her hot watching me doing my waterpolo-job... well, should I go or should I stay where I am??
    Typical you! Congrats by the way!!
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Thread Information