Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Lots of NASCAR crashes and otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by PininfarinaPIMP
    You wanna try me asshole??? Ive driven a NASCAR before, ive raced a 70' AMX at over 100mph on a track in Colorado, ive done 80mph around a corner youd take 20mph on on a daily basis. Dont get all high up on your horse because ill tell you, NASCARS dont pack any more punch than ANY muscle car ive driven at the local track, the only difference is i can put up with racing "The Long and Winding Road", i couldnt IMAGINE how ****ing boring it would be to drive in circles all day, and circles are A LOT easier than a track...
    Did you actually drive with 42 different drivers? BTW, you're full of sh*t. I'm not talking about racing 110 Mph in a 35 year old AMX. I'm talking about racing these machines at 190Mph with 42 different cars all around you trying to make it to the top.
    Also, the basic Nascar you drive at Richard Petty's school and others are not up to the full specs. Richard Petty's are pretty close, but proven to not be the full deal.

I've already driven my old '93 Acura around Texas Motor Speedway and its still isn't a walk in the park going around the bends at 100Mph. And even TMS' scaled down engines in their stock cars still require good amounts of concentration. My 1 lap drive in one required me to fight the wheel on the banks. And the car wasn't even close to a real Nascar. Stop talking out of your ass until you've actually driven with these guys at 200Mph on Talledega or 180Mph at Texas Motor Speedway trying to make sure you don't screw up. Until you can do all that and do it for 2 hours, you best, once more, shut your mouth.

A 1970 AMX does not compare to a 2005 Nascar.

BTW, let's see you take this turn at 80 miles per hour. I take this turn at just 20 miles per hour. I want to see you do it at 80....And I'll be laughing, laughing at the fact you drove yourself over a curb into a tree.

You're also not a safe driver if you take the turns I take at 20Mph daily at 80. Plus, you'd be dead. Not that that would bother me much due to stupidity of speeding around a corner.

Still think you can the turn at 80Mph in the black circle?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Im not talking about taking those corners at 80mph in my ****ing Saturn, im talking about taking them in a race car dumbass. Ive raced long races, more than 2 hours, but not in some circle jerk with a bunch of ****ing inbreds. That little turn at 80mph???, i could take that at 80mph in my ****ing Saturn, that turn is nothing, im talking and almost 90 degree turn at 80mph...
    Last edited by PininfarinaPIMP; 10-19-2005 at 06:39 PM.

Stop the damn flaming of NASCAR, no one cares. I like it, you don't.. that should be that.

Pininfarina Pimp, we get it that you don't like nascar, you don't have to rant about it.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

^^^Its funny to watch him get all worked up though.^^^
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Nascar is for rednecks

Quote Originally Posted by Zytek_Fan
    Nascar is for rednecks
    So you should be a fan...considering where you live. I used to live in Lewiston (as well as Cd'A) and I could not be happier to move out of there.
    Last edited by dracu777; 10-19-2005 at 09:11 PM.

Im not talking about taking those corners at 80mph in my ****ing Saturn, im talking about taking them in a race car dumbass. Ive raced long races, more than 2 hours, but not in some circle jerk with a bunch of ****ing inbreds. That little turn at 80mph???, i could take that at 80mph in my ****ing Saturn, that turn is nothing, im talking and almost 90 degree turn at 80mph...
    Hey, you can do just about anything when you do it in a video game. And by the way, most Nascar races are 4 hours and in the majority of them you are stuck in a tin box where temperatures can easily reach 110+ degrees. Oh ya..I would like to see you still be able to drive one of those beasts at 200 mph when the power steering goes out on a *boring* oval.

Lewiston is boring isn't it dracu777?

Quote Originally Posted by Zytek_Fan
    Lewiston is boring isn't it dracu777?
    That papermill still stinking up your air? how bout that empty lot on Main street where all the kids hang out?

I know how long NASCAR is and ive seen criminals take onramps like hes showing me at 80mph on "Worlds Wildest Police Videos"...

ive seen criminals take onramps like hes showing me at 80mph on "Worlds Wildest Police Videos"...
    And what usually happens to them and their car afterwards? Try it out in your video game

Most of the time they make it but the rest usually lock up or run into someone...

You wanna try me asshole??? Ive driven a NASCAR before, ive raced a 70' AMX at over 100mph on a track in Colorado, ive done 80mph around a corner youd take 20mph on on a daily basis.

You have had some very wild drives for someone born in 1986...
    Never underestimate the power of Playstation.
    Watch your words will you?
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

PininfarinaPIMP I suggest you tone down your comments and drop the abusive language. This is the second thread I see today where you make me want to go for the ban button. There are other ways to get your point accross than swearing and yelling at people not agreeing with you.

Thank you,

Management
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Thread Information