Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm a BAD AMERICAN!

Quote Originally Posted by sunk
    I admire your spirit.

First, we need to KICK Bush and the others out. He has ruined America's public image.
    You also need to remember alot of things can not change unless every one involved in the politics of America does something

I dont think its right to put all the blame on a single person. Also take into consideration who was in their position before them...it can take ahwile to clean up the mess left behind.

I dont want to start another argument, but as a side point. I think it would have been better if the clinton admin had gone through with the osama assassination 14 yrs ago, alot of the things people complain about today wouldnt exist.
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    You also need to remember alot of things can not change unless every one involved in the politics of America does something
    What liek appointments to the UN ?

OWNED

I dont want to start another argument, but as a side point. I think it would have been better if the clinton admin had gone through with the osama assassination 14 yrs ago, alot of the things people complain about today wouldnt exist.
    So you condone murder without due trial and legal process ???

PS: look up the word "martyr"
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

What I don't think you quite understand Werty (Amongst other republicans) is that you just can't expect to go out and kill someone, no matter how bad they are reported to be, without some sort of trial, as Matra said, and expect to get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    What I don't think you quite understand Werty (Amongst other republicans) is that you just can't expect to go out and kill someone, no matter how bad they are reported to be, without some sort of trial, as Matra said, and expect to get away with it.
    But its happened repeatedly
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

Diverting peoples attention is easy as HEY THE ICE CREAM VAN!

Quote Originally Posted by kko
    But its happened repeatedly
    So does burglary, that doesn't make it acceptable or give you the right to go do it, does it

or speeding ( hmmm bad example )
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I remember when Fox totally cut off George Carlin just because he called them a "right wing network".

EDIT: I knew something didn't make sense. He's a hilarious guy but he's totally left-wing. George Carlin did not write this letter.
    Last edited by Egg Nog; 10-21-2005 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    I remember when Fox totally cut off George Carlin just because he called them a "right wing network".
    His demise on his Fox series was due to creative differences, he wanted to be more raw....they even went as far as to digitally distort his mouth so they could adjust the language he was using.

I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, I didn't wander forty years In the
    desert after getting chased out of Egypt. I haven't burned any witches or
    been persecuted by the Turks and neither have you! So, shut-the-Hell-up already.

I totally agree with that,and it pisses me off the most whenever people use that excuse or fact to try and make things work for them.
    "'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Scuderia
    His demise on his Fox series was due to creative differences, he wanted to be more raw....they even went as far as to digitally distort his mouth so they could adjust the language he was using.
    I was referring to his appearance on Fox News - I didn't even realise that he had any form of series

and people TRUST this network ???

scary

"creative differences" , yep, toeing the company line right or wrong clearly is more important than alternative opinion or maybe not

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    and people TRUST this network ???

scary

"creative differences" , yep, toeing the company line right or wrong clearly is more important than alternative opinion or maybe not
    All networks reserve the right to 'change' things because it's their bottom line cencerning advertisers.

aand the main reason why TV NEWS shoudl not be in the hands of programmers worried about advertising revenue !!

Person1: We've a breaking news of corruption at company X. We're ready to air it.
    Person2: They're one of our advertisers, maybe we shodl discuss with finance.
    Finance: Wait till we give them a call.
    Finance: We dont' think it's true, they said it wasn't. So dont air it.
    Person1: OK, boss.

Yeah, right !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    aand the main reason why TV NEWS shoudl not be in the hands of programmers worried about advertising revenue !!

Person1: We've a breaking news of corruption at company X. We're ready to air it.
    Person2: They're one of our advertisers, maybe we shodl discuss with finance.
    Finance: Wait till we give them a call.
    Finance: We dont' think it's true, they said it wasn't. So dont air it.
    Person1: OK, boss.

Yeah, right !!!!!!!
    You're always going to have that, money talks and speaks all languages.

You're always going to have that, money talks and speaks all languages.
    not necessarily.
    Advertising is not the universal way to fund news channels the world over.

Thread Information