View Poll Results: Do you like the Pagani Zonda C12S or not and why?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • C12S Like it?

52 80.00%
  • C12S Average/ok?

10 15.38%
  • C12S Hate it/dont like it

3 4.62%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pagani Zonda C12S: Like it or not?

Pagani Zonda C12S: Like it or not?

Pagani Zonda C12 S

Like it or not
    then write why
    everybody is entitled to there own opinion so dont slam anybody for what they say
    i love it but the name sounds silly
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

7 out of 10

its a great car, built quanlity and detailing is fantastic. and is quite different from others. it just doesn't excite me the same way perhaps a Diablo, or a McLaren would.

it doesn't have that wildness in it, and it doesn't have that siphysitication too. its kinda in between.

I like it... but i have that amount of money, i'll look else where.
    '67 Shelby Mustang GT500 "Eleanor"
    '06 Honda Accord

Love it. lol.
    It's better than the C-12.

Love all of Zonda's.

F and C12-S Roadster are just amazing.

I love it -beauty - insane power - more handeling capabilties than i have a need for
    Ultimate rich boy toy
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

None of you can ever judge this car. You will likely not get a chance to drive one, so you cannot judge them properly. You judge them partially now. Looks and performance in a straight line isn't everything. I can really get angry about these comments by people. Only thing you can really judge them about is the looks and the specification sheet. You can never compare them properly with anything else !!!

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    None of you can ever judge this car. You will likely not get a chance to drive one, so you cannot judge them properly. You judge them partially now. Looks and performance in a straight line isn't everything. I can really get angry about these comments by people. Only thing you can really judge them about is the looks and the specification sheet. You can never compare them properly with anything else !!!
    Well...........then can you? Btw I would not judge a car until I get prove from people who have driven the car, I guess the videos we seen is pretty good proves.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    why can't we judge it? and why can't i compare it with something else?

mate i've seen loads of exotic cars, Enzo, F50, McLaren F1, 911GT1, never driven any of them. but i can judge them by my experience of how they appear to me in person. and do a comparison between them.

surely, i havn't driven any of these, i won't open my mouth and say "x" car will blow the door of "y" car.

but i can common on their exterior look, interior look, they appearance to me whatever the hell i like.
    '67 Shelby Mustang GT500 "Eleanor"
    '06 Honda Accord

in all my life ive seen 4 Zondas including a roadster. they were all amazing. performance wise, it doent disappoint. 600hp, V12 , topspeed: 352 km/hr (220mph) & 0-60 : around 3.5s. its carbonfibre body makes it one of the lightest supercars. handling is also excellent. According to Top Gear it beat the Murcielago in most tests.

At first I didn't like it at all, because I thought it was ugly, but I started to like it more and more and after seeing one in real life I really like it now. It just looks so different from anything else, that's so great
    I think Koenigsegg is Swedish for: "Oh no, my head's just exploded!"

Jeremy Clarkson

The rear always bothered me... seems a bit too "cab forward" to me. That split spoiler is irritating too, reminds me of lawnmower handles or something. This looks good though.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Before Posting Please Watch This Short Video... URL=http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

So-so looks... Good for Pagani's first, but sucks compared with other beasts out there.
    UCP's FIRST proud owner of a Nokia N70.
    UCP's HIM and Avenged Sevenfold fan.
    UCP's watch expert.

It is one of the most ugly supercars ever made. It looks like it's really fast (wich it is), but somehow the whole shape isn't right. I think when it had a better exterior I would like it better.

Apperantly it has some great performance and unbelievable handling. But then there is the price tag. I'm not sure if you get such a great car for such a big price.

But like Drakkie said (and he's right for once), I don't think anyone around here is really able to judge this car.
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Well, it IS Pagani's first, isn't it?
    UCP's FIRST proud owner of a Nokia N70.
    UCP's HIM and Avenged Sevenfold fan.
    UCP's watch expert.

Quote Originally Posted by KELSA
    it doesn't have that wildness in it
    Try telling me that once you've heard it. Try and find a copy of the Evo car of the year CD when they tested the Zonda S

Thread Information