Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your topspeed?

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    Fastest I've gone was in a Ferrari 360 Modena. I got to drive , but it was my uncle's. Thank god for family. Anyway, I've done about 127MPH on the highway to Oklahoma once. Great ride, but I really can't stand the engine at thse speeds. It's not annoying, just really loud b/c of the exhaust, and the new engine. Maybe I need to get used to it. Anyway, 360 Modena 165.6MPH exact.
    Two different top speeds?
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv
    Two different top speeds?

127MPH-My 3000GT

160-Uncle's 360 Modena

Oh, cool.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Unfornately, my family doesn't have the money to up keep a car like a 360 Modena. We don't even have any near enough insurance for it. And I am saying this because this 360 was given to us by my uncle after he died 2 years ago. He gave it to us, and we couldn't afford to keep it. We sold it, and the house he left us (very expensive and nice house, but still way to expensive on the upkeep and property taxes), and had enough to buy a Porsche 911 Turbo. We bought it, and I love it. My Porsche on the other hand belongs to my other uncle. I live with him and his wife now. (My parents sent me there because of my troubles with the law).

One last thing. That link is the car about 1 year ago. It has changed muh now, and that house is indeed my current uncle and aunt's house. The 911 however wasn't bought yet.

154 mph in a 2002 c5 corvette

160-Uncle's 360 Modena
    You gotta love the "uncle" claims - We've all discussed this before

about 220kph in a 2001 modified hsv clubsport (i wasnt driving, but i have driven it in a paddock it was my first donut) hahaha that car could outrun the stupid porkers hahahaha!

im just getting my licence now as i have just tured 15
    have fun with all my attached pictures guys!

Can't you at least be a bit more original if you're gunna lie, maybe your dads cousin or something..

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Can't you at least be a bit more original if you're gunna lie, maybe your dads cousin or something..
    who, me its my step dads car i cud get pics if i only had a digital camera. o ill try and use my fone (pxt fone)
    have fun with all my attached pictures guys!

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    You gotta love the "uncle" claims - We've all discussed this before
    indeed we have and all present had a good laugh (although i have to admit the fastest iv been WAS in my uncles SS commodore as previously mentioned on this thread)
    The Datto will rage again...

Unfornately, my family doesn't have the money to up keep a car like a 360 Modena. We don't even have any near enough insurance for it. And I am saying this because this 360 was given to us by my uncle after he died 2 years ago. He gave it to us, and we couldn't afford to keep it. We sold it, and the house he left us (very expensive and nice house, but still way to expensive on the upkeep and property taxes), and had enough to buy a Porsche 911 Turbo. We bought it, and I love it. My Porsche on the other hand belongs to my other uncle. I live with him and his wife now. (My parents sent me there because of my troubles with the law).
    wow uve gotta be the nerdiest delinquent ever lol. who would send a trouble maker to a family which has a porsche. can you say ... grand theft auto?

topspeed

got up to 147mph in my '96 Mustang GT
    the artist formerly known as lllHlll lllAlll lllL lllOlll

250km/h in my dad's Audi (*sigh*) V8. That was a long time a go. Now that was as a passenger. Personally the fastest I ever went was 140km/h in my mothers E220 CDI (150bhp version) I didn't notice I was going this fast, I didn't drive for a long while at this speed tough. The thing is: I'm still driving around learning for my drivers license. (speed limit is 120km/h on our highways, which is too slow, 140km/h is THE perfect cruising speed). My exam will be in July. After I get my license I'll buy an Renaul Mégane Coupé 1.6 Privilège Luxe (what a mouthfull!) Topspeed is about 200km/h on that one .

Quote Originally Posted by KnifeEdge_2K1
    wow uve gotta be the nerdiest delinquent ever lol. who would send a trouble maker to a family which has a porsche. can you say ... grand theft auto?
    Actually stole it once. I was grounded for a few months.

Thread Information