11 11.70%
  • Corvette

41 43.62%
  • GT40

42 44.68%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: GT40, 06'Zo6 Vette and the 06' SR/T viper

Quote Originally Posted by Zondaboy1
    wow, how the hell do you do that. honestly? your driving fast and you crash understandable but you're driving fast and flip over and literly stab your car with a statonary truck's rear fender, while your flipping over??? some people i just want to smack over the head really hard. but seriously you couldnt do that if you TRIED
    go to 51s, you can see the traffic cop markign the tyre trakcs of the 'vette.
    He clearly had it sideways as he went into the grass verge. Rough grass and mud is worst for getting cars to flip. Unlucky to then hit a truck parked up
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by aNOBLEman
    In my opinion I would take the Corvette. It has great performance and a nice interior. I believe that it is faster than Vipers on a track. It also has racing pedigree in the C6-R. A very nice package for relatively cheap and even if the ride is a bit harsh, I could deal with that.
    the corvette's ride isn't any worse than the other two.. plus u can get a brand new z06 for something like $70K... a brand new Ford GT is about $120K... you're left with about $50K upgrade money you can spend on the z06... i guarantee that after you've spent half of that with Lingenfelter Performance Engineering on the twin-turbo upgrade, there isn't a car on the road that is gonna match that z06... 'nuff said...

(well, maybe a bugatti veyron, CGT, or some other exotic that costs like TEN TIMES as much..., so its pretty much settled then, eh)

Quote Originally Posted by m5child
    the corvette's ride isn't any worse than the other two.. plus u can get a brand new z06 for something like $70K... a brand new Ford GT is about $120K... you're left with about $50K upgrade money you can spend on the z06... i guarantee that after you've spent half of that with Lingenfelter Performance Engineering on the twin-turbo upgrade, there isn't a car on the road that is gonna match that z06... 'nuff said...

(well, maybe a bugatti veyron, CGT, or some other exotic that costs like TEN TIMES as much..., so its pretty much settled then, eh)
    My civic is probably faster though, I had it chipped.

Most Z06 owners wont even let some1 touch there cars. Ive seen a 200 shot on a Z06 that had the engine fried with less then 1k miles on it.

Quote Originally Posted by rev440
    Most Z06 owners wont even let some1 touch there cars. Ive seen a 200 shot on a Z06 that had the engine fried with less then 1k miles on it.
    Like I said before: This means that the driver is an idiot.

BTW, In the newest Road & Track the new Z06 walked all over the Viper Coupe in nearly every category. 0-60 in 3.9 seconds for a starting price of $65,000 is AMAZING.

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    do you subscribe to celtic replay? i did for 2 years, really worth it, just find it on their website
    I don't think I do. lol But I am in there fan club thing.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne
    so you are sayin that the Ferrari Enzo is not an exotic car because it is pretty much automatic?(manual without clutch, which is about same as an auto)
    what about the SLR?

Quote Originally Posted by Jakg
    what about the SLR?
    It's in a different class, I'd say, like maybe a hypercar-luxo. It's basically an obscenely fast, obscenely luxurious coupé. It just seems different to me than "proper" supercars...(?)

I like the new body style the Vette, it looks alot better and has less drag. And it has more power then last years vette.
    Fords suck, Chevys rule, but its Ferrari that makes me drool

corvette

corvettes rock!!!
    -dont have one get 1
    -got 1, get another
    -got somthin else, then trade it in and buy one

Quote Originally Posted by deadly-phoenix
    corvettes rock!!!
    -dont have one get 1
    -got 1, get another
    -got somthin else, then trade it in and buy one
    PLEASE stop resurrecting old threads to post the same stuff.

WE GET IT ALREADY.

You're a Corvette fanboy.

Fine, just PLEASE stop repeating it and especially in old OLD threads
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    The Viper has had over 500 for several years now...where have you been?

Not that many years though!

Quote Originally Posted by m5child

I dont think you can add FI on the Z06 cuz the compression is to high.
    UCP biggest mustang lover

Quote Originally Posted by rev440
    I dont think you can add FI on the Z06 cuz the compression is to high.
    by FI do you mean forced induction? because there is already a supercharged C6 Z06 out there I'll try and find some pictures
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    by FI do you mean forced induction? because there is already a supercharged C6 Z06 out there I'll try and find some pictures
    Really I read some differnt peoples thoughts on the car and they said the cars compression was to high. Id love to see this car...
    UCP biggest mustang lover

Thread Information