I recently got a ride in a brand new black on black Pontiac Solstice. I love the look of the car, and the sound of the engine, but I have to admit, power is TERRIBLE. To get to 60 took like 8 seconds, and once my driver was going 120, the cars engine started to hiss. He said that the shifter was nice though, with a very precise six-er.

About a 2 years ago too, I got a ride in a Porsche Boxster, and I can't really remember much, but I can tell you the ride was kinda harsh, and it was really quick. It felt almost like a mini 360 Spider in the way it pushed you into the bolsters of the seat, and was very quick. I especially loved how the tires squealed for traction when going up steep hills.

And in the summer, I got a ride in a 2001 Audi TT Quattro Coupe, and it was unbelievable. The car felt precise, and it handled with such precision. The interior was of really high quality, and the acceleration was amazing for an AWD car.

Although I don't know what the Solstice GXP will feel like, I can tell you that it will have 250hp, so I think it's a fair competitor.

Now it's up to you to decide... American Miata, or German Ingenuity.