Thread: Video Podcast

Video Podcast

Hey guys,

I am currently in the process of producing a new videopodcast-exclusive program. The idea is that I want to sieze the current niche for a high-quality automotive program while the video podcast media is still young. Currently, the only quality program available for download is British: the BBC's extremely well-produced "Top Gear." However, this show is not in the Apple store and is only available as bootleg on Google Video. In addition, I understand that the show will not be producing any new episodes this season due to special programming on BBC2.
    My intent is to produce an orginial show that takes advantage of the current situation. I am currently working at a production company that employs hip, young, motivated 20-somethings with the intent of jumpstarting careers in Hollywood. Having said that, I have access to professional-grade equiptment. This is where you all come in. I have everything needed for the show lined-up and ready to go...with one exception: CARS So, if you live in the Texas area and would like to see YOUR CAR FEATURED on the program, speak up! ...even if you can only allow us to film your car while its parked (we could always use good B-roll). Either reply here, or shoot me an e-mail if you have any comments/questions.

edit: hope you guys dont think this is spam...Ive been posting here for a while

also...I was wondering where else I should try...Im thinking Ferrari Chat, Corvette Forum, etc... any ideas?
    Last edited by BMW325; 02-08-2006 at 02:02 AM.

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    why dont you make a tv program that features people who hate their cars so much that they'd smash it with a sledge hammer or destroy it with an excavator or just push it over a cliff.

That makes a great entertainment

anyways.... just an idea
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

[QUOTE=BMW325]I understand that the show will not be producing any new episodes this season due to special programming on BBC2.
    QUOTE]
    They are doing a winter olympics addition very soon maybe this week so you will have to watch that. Get some ideas. I would be intrested in this podcast because i have a video ipod so please e-mail it to me when you are finished making it.

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckst4
    why dont you make a tv program that features people who hate their cars so much that they'd smash it with a sledge hammer or destroy it with an excavator or just push it over a cliff.

That makes a great entertainment

anyways.... just an idea
    you know what...that really is a great idea (maybe not an entire show...but a good segment)

try and get in contact with any local car clubs in the area, see if you can get some members to hel you out

Thread Information