Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: "My Chemical Romance" what do u think?

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    woah, hahahah!

You are way off topic
    hehee yhea got kinda carried away
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

I don't like MCR because I just can't get into their music, I like Thursday, Hawthorne Heights, Yellowcard, and others. The music that I have an especially hard time liking is country.

I like hardcore stuff like Zao, The Bled, DevilDriver, etc.

a great band thats just emerging is called "wolf mother" its a very classicaly (as in 70's rock) inspired rock group. you can hear the influence from led zep, black saboth, deep purple ect. its awesome stuff
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

got their album a few weeks aho when it came out, very good. They've been around for a while now, saw them last year at Homebake

Why does the term "emo" get used to define "emotional" punk rock in a derogatory sense. (Good) Punk is emotional, it is anger, frustration, a sense of futility, it is about political or social insight. Look up The Dead Kennedys, The Exploited, Bad Religion, Operation Ivy, The Casualities, The Vandals, NOFX, NUFAN just to name a few "honest" punk bands you'll see they share nothing with these so called "emo" bands.

Bands like MCR, Good Charlotte, The Killers, etc are just bad (rock ... kinda) music, with bad fashion, and bad make-up and even worse hairstyles. They have F.A. to do with punk other a cheap takeout on fashion, piercings and tatoos.

NO they have NOT!!!ARE U DUMB??GO TO THIER OFFICIAL SITE,,& READ DA NEWS!!IT'S JUST A F****** RUMOUR!!

emotional is derogitory, its SAD punk rock. all "depressed" not anger being released.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

I like them, especially "I'm not ok".
    "Shields up! Rrrrred alert!"
    http://nerys.has-no-homepage.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik
    my.chemical.romance.have.split.up.so.dont.worry.ab out.them.
    hey...listen to me....MCR IS NOT SPLITIING UP YOU FOOL!!THAT GOES FOR THE REST OF U FREAKS OUT THERE!SO,SIT TIGHT,SHUT UP,& STOP INSULTING!!U THINK U CAN SING BETTER THAN THEM??!!!!!HUH???!!!!!!!!!!!DO YA???!!!!SO STOP COMPLAINING!!!u only INSULTCUZ THEY LOOK F****** DIFFERENT!!SO WAT??!!HUH??SO WAT!!!!I THINK U ALL HAVENT LISTENED TO THIER MUSIC YET & STILL U CAN INSULT THEIR CLOTHING O.N.L.Y??U GUYS ARE FRIGGIN LAME!!!!

Crack is bad. Mmkay?
    Before Posting Please Watch This Short Video... URL=http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

My Chemical Romance = EMO, emo = people writing about how sad there lives are and how they want to die pretty much which adds up to one very crappy band now a good band would be AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Guns n' Roses or metal bands ....anything BUT emo....just my two cents spose emo people would have a varied opinion:P
    320kw Ford DJR falcon
    Ford = FIRST ON RACE DAY

man "MCR what?" get a life, its a persons oppinion, and if its a roumer no need to blow your load, (which i bet is small). so why dont you sit tight and let us all have fun expressing ourselves?
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by MCR_what?
    hey...listen to me....MCR IS NOT SPLITIING UP YOU FOOL!!THAT GOES FOR THE REST OF U FREAKS OUT THERE!SO,SIT TIGHT,SHUT UP,& STOP INSULTING!!U THINK U CAN SING BETTER THAN THEM??!!!!!HUH???!!!!!!!!!!!DO YA???!!!!SO STOP COMPLAINING!!!u only INSULTCUZ THEY LOOK F****** DIFFERENT!!SO WAT??!!HUH??SO WAT!!!!I THINK U ALL HAVENT LISTENED TO THIER MUSIC YET & STILL U CAN INSULT THEIR CLOTHING O.N.L.Y??U GUYS ARE FRIGGIN LAME!!!!
    What a mother****ing fruit loop

hahaha spastik i 100% agree with you
    320kw Ford DJR falcon
    Ford = FIRST ON RACE DAY

Thread Information