Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Worst year of my life

Worst year of my life

This cant be concidence. I don't do stuff like this. I don't **** up. I got my head on my shoulders but shit happens.
    This past September I had to change the transmission on my car for $750. $750 lost.

After, like a month later I went because I had a road test for a drivers license the same day my insurance expired. I didn't get to take it that day because I had some old, expired insurance proof but I could of taken the road test with updated papers even if my insurance expired that day. The plan was to take the license and than cancel insurance. I didn't get to do that because I didn't take the test and I had to reschedule and pay insurance for the next month so I can take the road test and license. The insurance costed $180 for the next month because I had to renew it. After I took the road test and got the license I canceled the insurance. I've been uninsured for about 2 months now. That's $180 that I lost, I consider it a loss.

Later, 3 months after I took my license I got pulled for speeding with expired insurance and got away. I didn't know it was possible to be speeding in a Hyundai hahaha. I did 77Mph in a 55 zone, almost lost my license. The ticket must be $150, I didn't pay it yet and I don't know how much it is. So that's another $150 to add to my loses. The area where I got caught is some kind of speed trap. They pull people over daily. I hate cops.

After that I locked my ****ing keys in my car and I called a locksmith who didn't show and I had to brake the quarter window which costed me $156 to replace. That's $156 lost. I replaced it myself and I'm amazed I didn't brake the new window.

After, I had a negative balance in the bank and the bank took $20 as a fee.

After, I changed the oil on my car and I put the oil filter in wrong, I turned the car on and I spilled about 4 bottles of Mobil 1 10w30 synthetic oil that costed some $6 per bottle all over the ****ing ground. Good thing I saw it soon because if I ran the car any longer without oil I would of probably ****ed up the engine and it probably got some heavy damage. Pistons, cylinder block, whatever. I lost about $24 on the oil spilled and another $46 to buy another box of oil. So that's some $70 lost.

I ****ed up and lost about $1326 in just about 4 months. I cant even trust my own ****ing self now. Whatever self-confidence I had is all gone now.
    What can happen next? Car accident, and I'm uninsured.
    Real cars are not FWD.
    FWD at it's best -
    http://videos.streetfire.net/video/6FBCAADF-B7CB-432C-B938-01EB06BD83CE.htm

how about, insure your car?
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    how about, insure your car?
    That cost money I don't have. I don't even want to know how much the rate is after the speeding ticket.
    Real cars are not FWD.
    FWD at it's best -

You dont have the money to pay for your insurance or repairs on your car, you speed and hate cops for pulling you over even tho you shouldnt have been driving wihtout insurance anyway...you shouldnt be driving.
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

Quote Originally Posted by QBridge
    The area where I got caught is some kind of speed trap. They pull people over daily. I hate cops.
    You just gotta hate those God damn cops, dontcha?

Don't be ridiculous. I think it'd be a much worse world of hurt for you if there were no cops.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Well to get technical about it I wasn't really speeding. Everyone was doing 70Mph. I was just the right one for the picking. I didn't argue with the cop or even opened my mouth when I got pulled over. I signed the shit and left.
    Real cars are not FWD.
    FWD at it's best -

you were still speeding, techincally
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

You where speeding without insurance; you worry about others in the immediate crowd, not a good quality.

If that's your worst year, then you are doing all right aren't you?

I'm doing ok SO FAR but I can never make that money back. It be interesting to see what happens next.
    Real cars are not FWD.
    FWD at it's best -

Welcome to life?

People who drive without insurance are pretty close to the scum of society - you have absolutely no regard for the other people should you be in an accident, even if it's your fault. You also have the potential of being personally sued for a helluva lot more than your insurance would have cost you or would have to pay in an accident.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

You basically deserve it.

Driving without insuranace puts you on the bottom of the heap. Insuranace isn't about randomly costing people money, it's about protecting the people who you could potentially hit. Could've been much worse - at least now you might've learned something.

If you can afford to drive, you shouldn't be driving. Above all this includes insurance.

i dont care...
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

you are still quite lucky.My year was like 10 times as bad. a family friend hanged herslef, i got addicted to drugs and kicked off and have now brain damage and concentration problems, i lots almosyt all my svings for a car to drugs. i had some trouble wih my parents resulting in me running awya from home, and more... you have had an easy year,lucky bast*rd

Quote Originally Posted by QBridge
    That cost money I don't have. I don't even want to know how much the rate is after the speeding ticket.
    You've obviously got to sell your car, then. Or just leave it rotting on your driveway. If you have no money, get rid of the car, and you will get money. Simple.

I wish you the best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by distress
    If that's your worst year, then you are doing all right aren't you?
    That's a very fair point.

Thread Information