Thread: Hokay - Help please :)

Hokay - Help please :)

Rite ... thing is i just been and downloaded some windows themes and they come in a zip file so ive opened that up and its just full of other files, what do i do with them to get it working ....

hewp!!
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Search for Winzip in google - it'll give you a free download. Then you just open the zipped up files win zip and lo... desktop themes shall grace your shiny pooter

You will probably need something called WindowsBlinds.

You can find it on most bittorretn sites

But, it slows down your comuter at startup, used to take me about 20 secs to load up, then it took about 2 mins. And i couldnt get rid of it.

Id advise not to do it if you have a slow computer, but its up to you...

EDIT: Are you talking about opening a .zip or just making the files work? (WinRar, google it, if its teh first option. 2nd ones up there^)

i can open the zip file i want to know what to do with these files to make it work
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (167.3 KB, 10 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (187.6 KB, 11 views)
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

i don't believe thats a windows skin, usually windows skins end with .mss.

eitherway you would still need something like stylexp or windowblinds or some other form of unlocking windows themes as they are default locked by MS.(try stylexp, stylexp also supports opening zip files, so does windowblinds as far as i know
    1993 nissan 240sx hatchback(stock) <<drifter, straight liner, road courser

"Horsepower is the force that determines how fast you hit the wall. Torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it."

"Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races" - Carroll Shelby

"Real cars don't make power at the front wheels....they lift them."

Thread Information