0-200 in 19.9
    255 total
    dang
    1000 bhp
    and it still looks nice!
    couldnt find any pictures though
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

Because I don't think one's been quite made yet. Same with the Gemballa Mirage....
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

rrriiiite
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

I have seen the older versions of the Hennesy Vipers. Which are most likely the same as the newer ones. I'm pretty sure the older versions had 1000 bhp also. With probably the same turbo set up. The older vipers should be easy to find pics for. But i could prolly find some on the web.
    Ucp's #1 Toyota Supra fanatic......still.

2006 Scion tC..
    Forced Induction - Props to Dezod Motorsports & PTuning

Quote Originally Posted by Zondaboy1
    0-60 in 2.9
    0-100 in 5.9
    0-150 in 10.9
    0-200 in 19.9
    255 total
    dang
    1000 bhp
    and it still looks nice!
    couldnt find any pictures though
    You must not have looked very hard.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...ad.php?t=18389

The perfect rival for BUGATTI VEYRON!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ALFA ROMEO-Poetry In Motion

hardly
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

I highly doubt that this car can get to 255 mph and besides Hennessey have a shady customer service record among other things.

Yeah they have had problems with things not working, breaking, or i've even herd and read that instead of putting new parts in cars, they replace existing parts with old ones, like used turbos, etc. Sounds kinda shady to me, i wouldnt spent the money on it to find out it was crap. And 255 does sound a bit rediculous, if you cant find pics, how do you have specs? Or speeds i guess? Just a question.
    Ucp's #1 Toyota Supra fanatic......still.

2006 Scion tC..
    Forced Induction - Props to Dezod Motorsports & PTuning

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    Because I don't think one's been quite made yet. Same with the Gemballa Mirage....
    what's the Gemballa Mirage? I haven't heard of that

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master View Post
    Both cars were tested last year by a major car magazine. I have a copy but can,t find it right now. I will look for it. I think it was Road and Track.The Lingerfelter Corvette (1000HP) was included in the tests. The Viper made 1200 HP.
    I do remember much of the test though. The Bugattie due to all wheel drive traction was fastest up 100 MPH but the Hennesy beat the Bugatti easily from 100 MPH to 230 MPH. The Viper and the Corvette have only two wheel drive and had trouble with traction under 120 MPH. The Corvette had the most trouble hooking up and even at speeds up to 150MPH the two wheel drive cars could smoke up the tires if they weren't careful. At top speed the Bugatti beat the Viper by less 10 MPH but it took the Bugattie a very long time to get the last 10 MPH. The best 1/4 mile time for both the Viper and the Vette was achieved by reducing the turbo boost and dropping power down to about 700 HP. The test tires on all cars were the same and were the stickiest street tires available. Michelin PS2. They could not hold traction above 700 HP under full power. Tests with drag slicks would have made a huge difference but the test was for road cars and road tires were used. The Bugattie is for those that want bragging rights and can afford the ego trip. Only a few Bugatti's are being made each year and the waiting list is long. The Hennesy is under $200,000 and is affordable if you sell you house and live in your car.

I hope no one was holding their breath for that information.

Quote Originally Posted by firebird
    The Bugattie is for those that want bragging rights and can afford the ego trip.
    Or for people who want 1000 horse powers that they can turn into kinetic energy rather than just the thermal kind.
    Horsepower wins races. Torque pulls trailers.

http://www.nuerburgring.de/fileadmin/webcam/webcam.jpg <Live cast from the 'Ring.

Quote Originally Posted by firebird View Post
    Both cars were tested last year by a major car magazine. I have a copy but can,t find it right now. I will look for it. I think it was Road and Track.The Lingerfelter Corvette (1000HP) was included in the tests. The Viper made 1200 HP.
    I do remember much of the test though. The Bugattie due to all wheel drive traction was fastest up 100 MPH but the Hennesy beat the Bugatti easily from 100 MPH to 230 MPH. The Viper and the Corvette have only two wheel drive and had trouble with traction under 120 MPH. The Corvette had the most trouble hooking up and even at speeds up to 150MPH the two wheel drive cars could smoke up the tires if they weren't careful. At top speed the Bugatti beat the Viper by less 10 MPH but it took the Bugattie a very long time to get the last 10 MPH. The best 1/4 mile time for both the Viper and the Vette was achieved by reducing the turbo boost and dropping power down to about 700 HP. The test tires on all cars were the same and were the stickiest street tires available. Michelin PS2. They could not hold traction above 700 HP under full power. Tests with drag slicks would have made a huge difference but the test was for road cars and road tires were used. The Bugattie is for those that want bragging rights and can afford the ego trip. Only a few Bugatti's are being made each year and the waiting list is long. The Hennesy is under $200,000 and is affordable if you sell you house and live in your car.
    I know that. Last year was 2007. My post was in 2005.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by firebird View Post

Bugatti= classy
    Corvette/Viper aftermarket POS = chavy,shaved chest, goldchain wearing morons.
    RUF CTR Yellowbird is what dreams are made of

Quote Originally Posted by h22a View Post
    Bugatti= classy
    Corvette/Viper aftermarket POS = chavy,shaved chest, goldchain wearing morons.
    Stereotypes ftl.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

Thread Information