Thread: Members

Members

Since i have just finished my Maths coursework and there wasn't much posting going on i decided to scroll through the members list. I was very impressed with the fact that it said there were 2,942 members to this site, when i did some sorting i found that only 786 have posted something! Also I noticed that it apeared that if you didnt post for a while you lose your reputation, how long do you have to not post for, for that to happen?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

dont know, but nice cheese!

I know, I felt the post needed a picture but unless I took a picture of some members it wouldn't be relevant. So I decided to do the next best thing, include a totally irrelevant picture.
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

nice piece of analysis, I had just concluded that posting nothing for a while increased my reputation. My two cents for that

Quote Originally Posted by Suka
    Since i have just finished my Maths coursework and there wasn't much posting going on i decided to scroll through the members list. I was very impressed with the fact that it said there were 2,942 members to this site, when i did some sorting i found that only 786 have posted something! Also I noticed that it apeared that if you didnt post for a while you lose your reputation, how long do you have to not post for, for that to happen?
    There are many members who join to read and see the attachments on the forums, its a shame they feel they have no comments,opinions or knowledge to share or contribute.

In regards to the reputation points, this is a fairly new system that was incorporated in the hopes of increasing the amount of "quality" posts, members who have a ZERO rating were members before the system was put in place and have not been active, new members start with 10 points, but it takes a rating of 20 points to affect another members reputation level.

Thread Information