Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Williams F1 new(old) website

Williams F1 new(old) website

For those Williams fans wondering about the Williams website:
    Williams F1 have now opened their old website williamsf1.co.uk for their new car the FW28. Their existing website bmw.williamsf1.com is still up and running but they must be planning on leaving their current website for obvious reasons and moving back to their old URL. The new website is similar to the Midland f1 website with just the countdown to the launch of the FW28 on 27th January. The team's old WILLIAMS F1 logo is also placed on the website so it looks like Williams will be using their old logo.

Old logo: BMW.jpg

New logo: williams.gif

I think the old one looks cooler but thats just me.

this should be interesting
    I am the Stig

Ferrari Constructors Champions 2007

That's so annoying! I've been getting two copies of every Williams press release at work - one from the BMW.Williams and one from Williams. I think they've sorted it now though.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKipling
    That's so annoying! I've been getting two copies of every Williams press release at work - one from the BMW.Williams and one from Williams. I think they've sorted it now though.
    why would you want to know what is going on at Williams in the first place?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Thanks for the pointer.
    I hadn't realised that Phillips shavers were an announced sponsor.
    I cringe at the lines the worst commentators are going to be using about "close shaves"

and hey, come on on, henk !! Williams are a proven team and working with Cosworth they may surprise with Webber and Rosberg and Priaulx in the wings - Kartikayan brings money I guess

Besides as much as I like the pre-launch livery echoing the old logo and colours of the cars it's going to be interesting to see who (if any!) they sign up as major sponsor and what logo/livery/team identity it gets.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    and hey, come on on, henk !! Williams are a proven team and working with Cosworth they may surprise with Webber and Rosberg and Priaulx in the wings - Kartikayan brings money I guess
    I guess every race needs backmarkers and with Kartikeyan they got a 100% chance to win that position
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    I guess every race needs backmarkers and with Kartikeyan they got a 100% chance to win that position
    I'm hoping they run two teams 4 cars and put K out to get the Indian industry sponsorship money and leave the others to do the racing

oh and to BE FAIR, the logo in full colour is nicer
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 12-17-2005 at 06:30 AM.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I'm hoping they run two teams 4 cars and put K out to get the Indian industry sponsorship money and leave the others to do the racing
    may be K can be put on a separate track...

may be K can be put on a separate track...
    give him a diesel and he can't break the engine

give him a diesel and he can't break the engine
    careful, he might not be able to master the torque

careful, he might not be able to master the torque
    yeah but the weight will slow him down and at least everyoen will know when they're coming up to lap him from the huge trail of soot !!!!!
    And if he spills the diesel like everyone seems to do then everyeon else might spin out on it and he gets a win

If Frank has K be one of his drivers the sponsor money will come like crazy from Indian companies

Hank - it's my job unfortunately!

Don't forget, K was putting in some very respectable times in the Williams! Oh and they're not Williams sponsor, Matra - they're their male shaving partner! Seriously - can you believe that?

Quote Originally Posted by MrKipling
    Hank - it's my job unfortunately!
    without any smilies???

Thread Information