Thread: Hello! guys need ur kind help!

Hello! guys need ur kind help!

Hello! guys need ur kind help!

My name is Vindan! Studying my final year communication design in graphics in Singapore! I have to do a project on “custom made cars” (for lifestyle!)..this how its works..

I have to do something on popular culture .. I thought of doing about cars where it becomes a lifestyle. Like “Dodge Challenger” and other custom made cars! (like the TV programmers “Rides” “Pimp my ride” ) & those street racing cars! (like the movie “ fast and the furious” )

Please if some can help me on this it will be very much appreciated.. What I need to know is who r the famous people that makes these kind of cars? I have to do research on these guys to find out what they do? How they to etc… all info on them… all about the cars! Pls ! if u guys have any links or any info about this! Pls help me guys! Thank you so much for ur help!

English is not my main language so if there any mistakes sorry about it!

hope this is in the right section if not pls mod feel free to move it! thanx!

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    They eat lots of rice, those people. Finest quality imported from Japan.

Try looking up Chip Foose, and Boyd Coddington(spelling?). They make some of the most expensive hotrods in the world
    The McLaren F1- The most fun you can have with your clothes on

"Live Fast, Die Young, and Leave a Good Looking Corpse" -James Dean, weeks before dying in a car crash at the age of 24

Yeah, Chip Foose came into mind right away, also, lingenfelter perf. engineering makes kick ass muscle cars!

also, look up magazines like Hot Rod, Car and Driver, road and track... you'll learn alot from them

but remember, first and foremost, these designers are artists, and they think of a car as their canvas... so there!
    "It's better to drive a slow car fast, than a fast car slow"
    - ...?

Vin Diesel.

Last edited by Rockefella; 01-05-2006 at 12:47 PM.

Singapore? no way. i used to live in singapore untill a few months ago. if you want to see a pagani zonda and enzo ferrari just email me. tell me if you want to know where it is and then i'll give you the address.
    its right by orchard and tanglin mall. another good place is the hilton hotel (on orchard by the HRC and Sun center) or the Mandrin Hotel (by HMV and the Heren shopps). what school are you attending? i attended SAS up in the Woodlands. I also went lanning at Genie funland, Cyberia and up at Causway. if you want to lan the best shopp is Genie. it's in the basement of the Far East wing near Borders. (go down the stairs next to the parking lot and all that and get into the parking basement and it's obvious) they have good computers and games and the rest.
    be sure to send pe pictures of cars you see

west coast customs makes some pretty hot rides. if you want custom in singapore go to malaysia, you are not allowed to modify in Singapore....
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

mclaren_crazy & m5child thanx for the info guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Zondaboy1
    Singapore? no way. i used to live in singapore untill a few months ago. if you want to see a pagani zonda and enzo ferrari just email me. tell me if you want to know where it is and then i'll give you the address.
    its right by orchard and tanglin mall. another good place is the hilton hotel (on orchard by the HRC and Sun center) or the Mandrin Hotel (by HMV and the Heren shopps). what school are you attending? i attended SAS up in the Woodlands. I also went lanning at Genie funland, Cyberia and up at Causway. if you want to lan the best shopp is Genie. it's in the basement of the Far East wing near Borders. (go down the stairs next to the parking lot and all that and get into the parking basement and it's obvious) they have good computers and games and the rest.
    be sure to send pe pictures of cars you see

west coast customs makes some pretty hot rides. if you want custom in singapore go to malaysia, you are not allowed to modify in Singapore....
    ya man! i know modify is not allowed in sg! that’s y its going to be a challenge for me to do this project! I’m studying in university of lasalle-sia. & i will vist these places what u has mentioned. thanx so much for the tips dude!

got some pics on dreams cars 2005 which happened in sg! if u want i can post them! let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Vin Diesel.

hahah! ya he is the man!

well theres a company in switzerland which do up really really expensive cars

theres the chopper company they make custom bikes etc...
    TVR, Heres to Peter wheeler and his last creationg of the Scamander.

Coventry seriously sucks....

These kinds of art works on body! What do u call them? i know its a armature question! But sorry!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by digital angel
    mclaren_crazy & m5child thanx for the info guys!

ya man! i know modify is not allowed in sg! that’s y its going to be a challenge for me to do this project! I’m studying in university of lasalle-sia. & i will vist these places what u has mentioned. thanx so much for the tips dude!

got some pics on dreams cars 2005 which happened in sg! if u want i can post them! let me know!
    yhea, post them, deffinently..
    the address of the place is number 2 riddely park
    just go to the shaw center and get a cab only bring one or two friends or the guy will call 999. get some pictures and post them, mine turned out real crappy
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

Quote Originally Posted by Zondaboy1
    yhea, post them, deffinently..
    the address of the place is number 2 riddely park
    just go to the shaw center and get a cab only bring one or two friends or the guy will call 999. get some pictures and post them, mine turned out real crappy
    ok man! i have posted the "Dream cars 2005 at Singapore!" in this section! check it out!

thanx for the address man!

Quote Originally Posted by digital angel
    These kinds of art works on body! What do u call them? i know its a armature question! But sorry!
    Airbrushing, I think thats what you are asking for.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Yeah, from the pic it definitely looks like some intricate airbrushing, but the resolution might be misleading. It may be some really complex vinyl work.

This is some airbrush stuff, I'm pretty sure this is what you've after:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    Yeah, from the pic it definitely looks like some intricate airbrushing, but the resolution might be misleading. It may be some really complex vinyl work.

This is some airbrush stuff, I'm pretty sure this is what you've after:
    yes! this kind of design works only that i'm looking for! do u have names of people that i can research on? thanx!

Thread Information