• Porsche GT3

5 7.94%
  • Nismo Z-Tune

2 3.17%
  • Other

6 9.52%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best mid-level exotic

i went with the aston... i am typically a ferrari fanatic, but i am going through my perrennial british car facination again.

and its so damn gorgeous
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    There is a F430 Challenge Stradale coming out soon.
    That will really be the last Ferrari worth buying for a while. The 612 doesnt impress me much or the 599 GTB is a stupid car too. Hopfully ill see the new Ferrari at Detroit tommorow.
    UCP biggest mustang lover

DB9, cuz that is as close I'll get to be James Bond...
    "It's better to drive a slow car fast, than a fast car slow"
    - ...?

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    ROFLMAO - Ferraris have NO sex appeal. It just makes women think you are a rich toff who cares more about his car than the person he is "dating". I don't exactly class the attraction of gold diggers under the same category as sex appeal.
    Explain how any of the other cars on this list won't say the same about the driver and not attract gold digging women.

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    ferrari = overated POS, sure theyre fast, but theyre repetative, have the same interior,
    Huh Colin, all 911's look alike and have so for 40 years. Talk about repetative.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    Explain how any of the other cars on this list won't say the same about the driver and not attract gold digging women.

Huh Colin, all 911's look alike and have so for 40 years. Talk about repetative.
    hahahah guess i had that one coming?

i like the 550/575, 355, and pretty much anything 308 and earlier, i just dont like 360/430/500/enzo/348 etc where the seats are all almost identical
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

When did I say that any of the others wouldn't? I didn't.

i've seen/ sat in all of those exept for the F430i saw it @ a motorshow and a dealership

hold on puppy chewing on my wrist
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

DeeBeeNine, with the EfForThirdee a close second. And putting a stupid GT-R Z-tune on this list is idiocy.

When did I say that any of the others wouldn't? I didn't.
    You only talked about Ferrari, not any of the others:

ROFLMAO - Ferraris have NO sex appeal. It just makes women think you are a rich toff who cares more about his car than the person he is "dating". I don't exactly class the attraction of gold diggers under the same category as sex appeal.
    If that's your oppinion that's cool, I just wondered how the others didn't have the same effect?
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

You only talked about Ferrari, not any of the others:
    Yes ... that is because the post i replied to only mentioned Ferrari. It wasn't a reply to the whole thread, it was a reply to that post ... thats why I did it as a reply. What is the internet coming to these days?

Yes ... that is because the post i replied to only mentioned Ferrari. It wasn't a reply to the whole thread, it was a reply to that post ... thats why I did it as a reply. What is the internet coming to these days?
    Even though you only replied to a Ferrari post, you made me think that the other cars mentioned in this thread made a different impresion on people when compared to Ferrari and I just wanted to know why you thought that if indeed that was the case. You rely need to relax.

Even though you only replied to a Ferrari post, you made me think that the other cars mentioned in this thread made a different impresion on people when compared to Ferrari and I just wanted to know why you thought that if indeed that was the case. You rely need to relax.
    Tell me how I made you think that it made a different impression.

And I don't need to relax ... it's just annoying when people manipulate your words. I think Spastik (?) has a similar problem recently.

I've actually ridden in the DB9 and driven the Ford GT, the Ford GT is just awe inspiring.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
    OBSESSED is a word the lazy use to describe the DEDICATED!

I believe the 2005 Lamborghini Gallardo and the Porsche GT3 are the best mid-level exotic cars.
    "Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by "Clevor" Angel
    I've actually ridden in the DB9 and driven the Ford GT, the Ford GT is just awe inspiring.
    I've had a ride in both and both have such an amazing sense of occassion. I wasn't as happy as I could've been with the GTs soundtrack but it was still quite heart-stopping. The DB9 however just blew me away in the sound department ... it was rather comfy too

Thread Information