Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Lexus/choped

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,034

    Lexus/choped

    This is one I just entered on another forum in a comp.




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    CALGARY
    Posts
    1,578
    that is absolutely amazing!!!!!!! it is just wicked, he paint job is spectacular, what is the forum that you entered this in?
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Deerfield Beach, Florida
    Posts
    5,802
    Holy @#$%^!

    Looks aweome, great job man.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    5,772
    Man, this one is amazing!

    He only has 10 reputation points though, after I just bumped him up from 8... c'mon guys, let's give him what he deserves!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    CALGARY
    Posts
    1,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    Man, this one is amazing!

    He only has 10 reputation points though, after I just bumped him up from 8... c'mon guys, let's give him what he deserves!
    why was he at 8 anyway? i have to spread more rep around but i would give two points for this if i could.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    9
    Here's mine from the same contest:


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,034
    Hehehe!!!!!!! Great to see you Rex!!!!! I hope we will be seeing you in some of the next comps!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    5,772
    What web site do you guys enter these competitions at? I've been wondering for quite a while now...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    17
    that's ermmm... medieval nice chop

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,034
    Here is a link to Grom and my site where the comp is being held. We have a forum just for photoshop.


    Painterr & Grom Racing

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI, USA
    Posts
    510
    the first one is tight, but i wouldnt do it even if i had the money

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    CALGARY
    Posts
    1,578
    Quote Originally Posted by painterr
    Here is a link to Grom and my site where the comp is being held. We have a forum just for photoshop.


    Painterr & Grom Racing
    is ther room for a paint user on your forums or is it strictly photoshop?
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    is ther room for a paint user on your forums or is it strictly photoshop?
    Be more then glad to have you chop with us but understand I have no intensions in drawings anyone from this forum!!!!!!!! This is one of nices ones I have been to in a while and believe me I have been to several!!! I have enjoyed coming here and chopping with you guys!!! There is some pretty good choppers there! Most of them have been real busy with life lately. But Pete, Grom, Rex, and some of the others are good!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    CALGARY
    Posts
    1,578
    Quote Originally Posted by painterr
    Be more then glad to have you chop with us but understand I have no intensions in drawings anyone from this forum!!!!!!!! This is one of nices ones I have been to in a while and believe me I have been to several!!! I have enjoyed coming here and chopping with you guys!!! There is some pretty good choppers there! Most of them have been real busy with life lately. But Pete, Grom, Rex, and some of the others are good!
    when i get photoshop i will be a more formidable chopper, i do some chops in photoshop at school but i don't have it at home. anyway i checked out the forum at your site and there are some sweet chops there.
    also, you wouldn't be drawing me away from this forum because i do a lot of chops anyway.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •