Thread: Washington Auto Show

Washington Auto Show

Sorry if this is too on-topic for this off-topic forum, but I couldn't figure out where else to put this.

I'm just too excited not to share this--I'm going to the Washington Auto Show next week! WOOT!

Can't wait. Apparently Volvo is unveiling two of their new cars there, which will probably be kinda cool, and Jeep is giving out test rides, so I might get lucky and hitch a ride around in a Commander! I'm going to try and get a hold of a digital camera to bring with me so I can post some pics after I get back.

heyheyhey im going on (our school gets fridayoff) friday saturday or sunday. the award for the most drool at the aston stand already clamed by me? if you want to find me i'll have the wettest drool soaked t-shirt either by the techno robot, mercedes, porsche, volvo, or aston..... i am so going. thats gona be great to see the new concepts? any info on if astons gona have the raptide? will mercedes have an SLR porsche cayman, carrera gt? www.washingtonautoshow.com it doesnt say ferrari or lamborghini will be there but it says that maserati will.. any info on that? will ford have a gt(40)?
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

Nice! I hadn't poked around on that site. Should be neat to see some of those cars. Too bad the lambo folks aren't showing up and giving test rides like the Commander folks too. How sweet would that be?

I'm startin to get excited for this. I'll have a look at that website when I have a chance.

Thread Information