Thread: New Member Here

New Member Here

Hi everyone. I love this site. Always found some link or was shown a link to a cool car so I decided I might as well join this place. I love cars of course. A little about me. I'm 22 and in the Navy. I'm in San Diego, CA now, but I'm about to leave very soon. Going back East to Florida . Glad to be here
    Here's My Ride, a '98 Seville STS

User Ride link

Welcome to UCP

Welcome to UCP! Someone has already requested the egg-nog test in the other thread so I won't repeat it. In the future, could you please use our UCP attachment feature? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Welcome to UCP! Someone has already requested the egg-nog test in the other thread so I won't repeat it. In the future, could you please use our UCP attachment feature? Thanks.
    Thanks and yes I already saw the test request. I'll get right on it. And what do you mean the attachment feature? To Attach pics? You guys would rather have the pics uploaded to the site?? I guess I could do that. Is there a specific reason? And is there an upload limit?

Quote Originally Posted by speedy_2
    Thanks and yes I already saw the test request. I'll get right on it. And what do you mean the attachment feature? To Attach pics? You guys would rather have the pics uploaded to the site?? I guess I could do that. Is there a specific reason? And is there an upload limit?
    when you go to reply, press the 'go advanced' option and you'll find the manage attachments option down the page a bit it helps 56K users, as well as keeping the forums tidy. the upload limit is 1 meg i think.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    when you go to reply, press the 'go advanced' option and you'll find the manage attachments option down the page a bit it helps 56K users, as well as keeping the forums tidy. the upload limit is 1 meg i think.
    Ehh, I guess uploading to this place isn't that big of a chore. No problem I'll do that next time. And, I'll probably edit my previous posts. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by speedy_2
    Ehh, I guess uploading to this place isn't that big of a chore. No problem I'll do that next time. And, I'll probably edit my previous posts. thanks.
    It's actually a very quick/efficient process, and it's uber reliable. The reason we enforce it is that third party image hosting sources often lose or get rid of saved images after a few months, while our embedded attachments are here forever.

If you go to some of the older threads w/ imageshack or photobucket links, most of them are now broken or corrupt.

Welcome to UCP, you are at least the second US Navy member here, check out CMCPokey
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Welcome Soldier!

(quite many new posting members here in the past few days btw)
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Welcome to UCP
    Focus ST....... 2.5 turbo..... 280 HP

wanna have children? id like to breed with you
    stereotonin

Quote Originally Posted by kennyknoxville
    wanna have children? id like to breed with you
    Great welcome

Anyways, welcome to UCP. Let's hope you stick around and enjoy your stay at the forums! Cool to have another 'soldier' at the site.
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Thread Information