Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimatecarpage.com GTR Cup Thread

Every so often I get a really strong urge to go out and buy the game and a steering wheel and get in on the action!! But alas, other committments bear heavy on the mind.....

If I made a skin now, would it still be useable when the new game comes out? Might start on that as a long term project.....
    Porsche!

"when the new game comes out"

You taking about GTR2?

Its always better to go out and buy it with the steering wheel! Im damn happy that i done it!

Quote Originally Posted by RazaBlade
    Every so often I get a really strong urge to go out and buy the game and a steering wheel and get in on the action!! But alas, other committments bear heavy on the mind.....

If I made a skin now, would it still be useable when the new game comes out? Might start on that as a long term project.....
    I would think all current skins will be useable with GTR2, it would be stupid of them to abandon everything that's been created for GTR 1.

Server is up!

Porsche 911 Cup

BRNO
    race setup
    soft/med
    low ABS

2'12.137

Barcelona

same setup

1'52.9xx

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Roy, can you send me back the skins with numbers on ASAP? I need them for the presentation, and it's been over a day since I sent you the mail.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

He was out last night, and is at work today, so its highly unlikely that you will get them.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearCrap
    Roy, can you send me back the skins with numbers on ASAP? I need them for the presentation, and it's been over a day since I sent you the mail.

as i've said pages back before, i will do everything when the time is right, and when i have the time for it.

be patient please, this afternoon im going to bed, and tonight i have a race on Oschersleben, after which im going straight to bed again..
    Driver for Ultimatecarpage.competition
    Team Manager of Ultimatecarpage.competition

NGT Champion ZAC2 League
    Team Champion ZAC2 League
    NGT Champion ZAC3 League
    Team Champion ZAC3 League

ooooh, a whole DAY !!!! Wow what an outrage !!!! Roy shoudl put UCP ahed of everythign else !!!!!!!!

NOT

learn some patience.

Doubly so when someones DOING YOU A FAVOUR.
    Roy could tell us ALL to run standard colour cars.
    Realise you are being offered a favour and learn to be appreciative of people OTHER things in their life.

Sit on your hands and stop hassling.
    Coz if we lose Roy's willingness to do it for everyone because ONE person hasn't been taught the virtue of PATIENCE and THOUGTFULNES then it won't just be me SHOUTINT AT YOU !!!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Yup. Marco, unfortunately i dont think you understand patience. Remember the time i came on MSN and you said "put the server up"

Although my part in putting up servers isnt a big a part as Roy is playing, its still a service, and i cant do it all the time.

As peter said, learn some patience, or you will be shouted at by me too.

^Excuse me? I wasn't acknowledged that you were doing anything except for sitting in front of your computer when I said that.

I made that post for a reason. Me and Cameron planned to have the team presented 2 weeks ago, but then Cameron couldn't do the photoshopping because he has Windows ME, so I had to do it. I finished after a long while and just wanted to get this thing over with ASAP. I had no clue that Roy has a race tonight whatsoever, even if I knew I could've forgotten it since I'm in the middle of a stupid debate project. I've been sleeping lesser in the past few days doing research and crap, and my brain is about to explode. Right now I would door-bash anybody who yells at me, including my parents.

Wouldn't I make more posts to bother Roy if I'm an impatient person? Adam, what do you know about me? You sound like a little annoying add-on to Peter's post just to piss me off even further. Didn't you waste some precious time of mine too when you kept on telling me to recommend you some hardwares?

I made that post because Roy haven't told me a word at all after I sent him the skin. How the hell was I supposed to know what happened or what's gonna happen? I know he was doing me a favor and I appreciate it, but if he's not gonna tell me anything or even respond, how am I supposed to know what in the world is going on, Peter?

Now if you would excuse me, I need to find some crack ass "credible" articles and fill up 10 f*cking more note cards.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

^Excuse me? I wasn't acknowledged that you were doing anything except for sitting in front of your computer when I said that.

I made that post because Roy haven't told me a word at all after I sent him the skin. How the hell was I supposed to know what happened or what's gonna happen? I know he was doing me a favor and I appreciate it, but if he's not gonna tell me anything or even respond, how am I supposed to know what in the world is going on, Peter?
    1. I said i was doing homework, but you still bothered me!

2. Yeah, i waited approx. a week before roy even thought aboout doing my numbers. Did i post and ask "hurry up"?

Now if you will excuse me, im away to watch the rugby. Scotland 20, Fracne 8! We might win!!

Quote Originally Posted by adamfraser
    2. Yeah, i waited approx. a week before roy even thought aboout doing my numbers. Did i post and ask "hurry up"?
    Were you as busy as I am during the past week, now, and the upcoming 2 weeks? Let's bring this talk into MSN if you wanna keep on mocking a busy man.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

I dont know if i want to put up with this anymore. I am SERIOUSLY thinking of leaving this cup, i cant be bothered with all the arguing.

Quote Originally Posted by adamfraser
    Now if you will excuse me, im away to watch the rugby. Scotland 20, Fracne 8! We might win!!
    How the *** did you manage NOT to watch such a great game from start to finish ???

Well done Hadden's team

England at Murrayfield is going to be a mighty battle !!!!!!!!1
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Thread Information