Thread: UK Trackday at Silverstone GP Circuit - 13th Feb 2006

UK Trackday at Silverstone GP Circuit - 13th Feb 2006

This is a genuine, no-holds-barred opportunity to drive your car on a racetrack!! And it's not just any racetrack: this is the full-blooded Silverstone GP circuit.

For only £130 you will have around 2.5 hours of track time (in sessions), with marshals, insurance and all other costs included in the price.

The date is Monday 13th February. There are plenty of spaces so come along, push your car and yourself to the limit and meet like-minded people!!

Noise limit is 105dBa, and apart from no single-seaters you can bring along any car you like.

Please send all queries and booking requests to: [email protected].

If you were just informing us of the day, that'd have been great but the fact that you're trying to sell it us just pissed me off. Damn spammers.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Yeah... I think he's spamming, although I'm not sure what his other 7 posts were about...
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

His other posts were normal posts so I dunno...maybe he copied and pasted it from somewhere? If so, I apologise for my first post.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

If anyone is going to this, there will be a few GTM's. This trackday has been on TeamGTM for a while now and we had quite a few people interested, untill one guy found a patch of ice and went into a ditch, trashing both front a rear suspension.
    It was being organised by a friends Uni club and single seaters were being allowed. Obviously thats not happeneing anymore.
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

Thread Information