Thread: Could this be true

Could this be true

There is excellent reason to believe that the Department of Defense is deliberately not reporting a significant number of the dead in Iraq. We have received copies of manifests from the MATS that show far more bodies shipped into Dover AFP than are reported officially. The educated rumor is that the actual death toll is in excess of 7,000. Given the officially acknowledged number of over 15,000 seriously wounded, this elevated death toll is far more realistic than the current 1,400+ now being officially published. When our research is complete, and watertight, we will publish the results along with the sources In addition to the evident falsification of the death rolls, at least 5,500 American military personnel have deserted, most in Ireland but more have escaped to Canada and other European countries, none of whom are inclined to cooperate with vengeful American authorities. (See TBR News of 18 February for full coverage on the mass desertions) This means that of the 158,000 U.S. military shipped to Iraq, 26,000 either deserted, were killed or seriously wounded. The DoD lists currently being very quietly circulated indicate almost 9,000 dead, over 16,000 seriously wounded* (See note below. This figure is now over 24,000 Ed) and a large number of suicides, forced hospitalization for ongoing drug usage and sales, murder of Iraqi civilians and fellow soldiers , rapes, courts martial and so on –
    Because I cannot publish the DoD pdf file in this country (no one has said anything about it being published outside the country) I am working up a specific overview for posting and my lawyer has made the following suggestion for me. I think it’s good and it certainly is legal.
    I have a copy of the official DoD casualty list. I am alphabetizing it with the reported date of death following. TBR will post this list in sections and when this is circulated widely by veteran groups and other concerned sites, if people who do not see their loved one’s names, are requested to inform their Congressman, their local paper, us and other concerned people as soon as possible.

From-

http://tbrnews.org/Archives/a1654.htm

http://tbrnews.org/Archives/list.htm
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

IS that true ?

The US only reports a KIA if the poor soldier/airman dies in the field ?

That's insane.
    Can't believe that's permitted or accepted by American voters.
    Needing some pro-war republican input to balance this please - seriously !!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

thats nuckin futs!

still they let anyone into the army these days, they send recruiters to the poorest parts of the country to get people...

"sign your name here son"
    "i caint speeel mai naim serrr"
    "thats ok, make an X and we'll get you a gun"

The Datto will rage again...

You do also know Blue, that the Army visits high schools too and let's them do simulators.

Now, you could say, "it's all in fun." But we know it's not.
    They don't go to high schools to let kids have fun, they go to let them "see" what the Army's like, and join.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    You do also know Blue, that the Army visits high schools too and let's them do simulators.

Now, you could say, "it's all in fun." But we know it's not.
    They don't go to high schools to let kids have fun, they go to let them "see" what the Army's like, and join.
    no wonder there are high-violence levels in the us of a !!!! These kids get indoctrinated with it from childhood and in the most unstable perod in their lives get a realistic simulator further growing hate/anger/aggression....

damn,what a sick world I/we live in.If i could i would fart my way to Mars and begin an entirey new society...

Thread Information