G'day fellas! Yesterday I finally took delivery of my new baby - a black/black manual '06 Lexus IS250. Customer service at the dealership was top class as usual, and I received a few "free goodies" upon pickup. First impression of my car was about how bloody shiny she was and how bloody awesome she smelt I couldn't really be bothered listening to the dealer explaining the car to me, because I was just eager to hit the road I pushed the start button and the engine barely made a noise! On the road, it felt great. The shifter's a lil' stiff compared to what I'm used to, and the clutch bite point is a bit late, but I'll quickly get used to it I hope. Quality of the car is absolutely second to none - and even though my car is the "base" IS250, it's loaded with gadgets and gizmos. Engine loves to rev and sounds really deep and throaty when pushed. Ergonomics are spot on and everything feels so solid and perfect. Electric heated/cooled leather seats are definitely one of the best I've ever sat in, and even have adjustment for strength of lumbar support I've only done 95km so far, and will post some pics as soon as I can find my damned camera usb cable! Anyway, I'm glad I didn't end up getting the Integra and got this instead, because I'm absolutely lovin' it, even if it's a bit slower. Cheers to all

(PS. I mightn't be on UCP as much nowadays )