Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Best Looking Skyline Contest

Quote Originally Posted by shadesMC
    if you're agreeing with sunce in his bashing of the car, and expecting people to rush to its defense...this is a thread dedicated to skylines. WE were here first. YOU are a bored, sad little shark looking for something, anything that you can try and twist around and crack a joke about.

spill blood in any other thread, and fans of whatever car you are whining about will have the same reaction. mustang fans will have a reaction, exotic fans will have a reaction, and skyline fans will have a reaction. all in the same way. they will not like you.
    You've got it all wrong, Pando was mocking how this Mazda fan boy came to a Skyline thread just to spew nonsense and say "Skylines suck."

i figured if anyone would say tons, they'd be american, and they should know how to spell their own language...otherwise it'd be kilos but if he's not american i can excuse the mix up, english-english and american-english can be very easily confused.

i was using the liter argument because thats what our friend up there seemed to be using, with the RB26 mention. but i think we have the same point...an engine is not going to weigh down a car.

woops, sorry Pando, re-direct that to sunce

if you're agreeing with sunce in his bashing of the car, and expecting people to rush to its defense...this is a thread dedicated to skylines. WE were here first. YOU are a bored, sad little shark looking for something, anything that you can try and twist around and crack a joke about.

spill blood in any other thread, and fans of whatever car you are whining about will have the same reaction. mustang fans will have a reaction, exotic fans will have a reaction, and skyline fans will have a reaction. all in the same way. they will not like you.
    LoL! Misunderstandings kick a$$!
    i figured if anyone would say tons, they'd be american, and they should know how to spell their own language...otherwise it'd be kilos but if he's not american i can excuse the mix up, english-english and american-english can be very easily confused.
    ...but this is where you were even more wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    The word ton or tonne is derived from the Old English tunne, and ultimately from the Old French tonne, and referred originally to a large cask with a capacity of 252 wine gallons, which holds approximately 2100 pounds of water. Such a barrel (of any similar volume) is still called a tun in British English, but this usage is dying out.

The modern spelling tonne, almost always referring to the metric ton of 1000 kilograms (or the associated obsolete force unit) when used in non-American English, is a direct borrowing from the French language.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

god i suck

ok, how about this one:

HOME MADE

build from the Yokohama tyres R34 demo car

enigne switched with a Benz V12, 4 turbo's, aprox 1500 horses..

and....fast...

http://skylinev12.neufblog.com/skylinev12/

Skyline

these are the best skylines i have ever seen

from lewft 2 right we have

the nemisis tuned r33
    sumo powers drag r34
    speed-r's track r34
    blitz drift r34 4door
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information