• bugatti type 49

2 4.00%
  • bugatti veyron 16.4

22 44.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favourite Bugatti

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    Welcome to UCP. Let's see whether Thomas Bscher will offer rides in his 59 currently being prepared for next year's racing season.
    being a member of B.O.C for over a dozen years, some members have been very generous in allowing rides in there cars and a few have allowed me a couple of drives normally supervised, i have been around silverstone in a brescia , and also a type 35T driven by hugh jnr, i have driven a type 23 at malvern, and been driven up prescott in type 43 and 44 and several 35's
    the marks 59 was superb john is a brilliant driver for his age at present i crew a type 35 b that is used for sprinting so far our fastest 1/4 mile terminal speed was 134mph on methanol not bad for a car that was built in 1929 that was at brighton this year hope to take the car to france for a blast next year as it needs a decent run to see what it can really do,

the car shown above is a type 51 shown here in chirons racing colours after winning a vscc race at castle donnington
    Last edited by tearing-calico; 10-23-2006 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tearing-calico
    being a member of B.O.C for over a dozen years, some members have been very generous in allowing rides in there cars and a few have allowed me a couple of drives normally supervised, i have been around silverstone in a brescia , and also a type 35T driven by hugh jnr, i have driven a type 23 at malvern, and been driven up prescott in type 43 and 44 and several 35's
    the marks 59 was superb john is a brilliant driver for his age at present i crew a type 35 b that is used for sprinting so far our fastest 1/4 mile terminal speed was 134mph on methanol not bad for a car that was built in 1929 that was at brighton this year hope to take the car to france for a blast next year as it needs a decent run to see what it can really do,

the car shown above is a type 51 shown here in chirons racing colours after winning a vscc race at castle donnington
    Oh my God, seeing a Bugatti being used in the 1/4 mile parade
    No plans to have a go at serious historic racing?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Type 59.

Quote Originally Posted by coolieman1220
    veyron duh. or EB110
    Err, not duh! DUH! Otherwise no poll
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

And where the Fcuk is the EB110?!
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Thread Information