Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Murdering in my school......

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,

Murdering in my school......

So last Friday there was a party at my school, which I didn't go to, and this shit happened.

http://www.montereyherald.com/mld/mo...d/13853248.htm

This morning there was a NBC news van outside the school interviewing the vice principal. Also there's like 3-4 cop cars circling around the school....
    Last edited by NuclearCrap; 02-13-2006 at 08:10 PM.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

umm...Oh snap? thats pretty bad man, did you know anyone involved?

more details/gossip asap please
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

please!!!!....

School party with about 280 ppl. Those ppl just got mugged in the middle of the party, according to my teacher.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

wow dude, that's really shitty, my prayers are out to the victims' families.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearCrap
    School party with about 280 ppl. Those ppl just got mugged in the middle of the party, according to my teacher.
    280 people?!? That's insane, my school parties range from 20-50 people, but I'll avoid that now.

It's depressing reading about idiotic teens who take drunken/drugged anger out with such extreme methods.

i was at a party with prob 300+ people this weekend. we get some pretty huge parties out here sometimes. things got out of hand (as they have many times at this place) and there was some tense moments where something very similar could have happened a couple times that night. im suprised somethin hasnt happened here yet but i hope it never does. i did see a pretty sweet girl fight tho.
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1974 Ford Country Squire (for sale!)

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

it's pretty stink to hear teenagers going to party's getting drunk etc. and hurting themselves and other people. Teens are getting nowhere in todays world by doin this sorta stuff. Do something more productive and interesting like going for drifties with your mates in someones paddock. (still doesn't acheive much i suppose but it's better than becoming a drunken mess) ----> I got a Ford Falcon GL 1983 rear wheel drive and it's great to drift around in paddocks etc. Did it with some mates and we had about 10 differents car trying to comp each other out. Had some great fun and pretty close crashes but o well, at least it wasn't in carparks or on the roads :-)

It's a school party, so no alcohol was involved..........
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

^.............. thats a very disciplined school then, then again someone was killed

ill stfu now
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Quote Originally Posted by hercmostar
    it's pretty stink to hear teenagers going to party's getting drunk etc. and hurting themselves and other people. Teens are getting nowhere in todays world by doin this sorta stuff. Do something more productive and interesting like going for drifties with your mates in someones paddock. (still doesn't acheive much i suppose but it's better than becoming a drunken mess) ----> I got a Ford Falcon GL 1983 rear wheel drive and it's great to drift around in paddocks etc. Did it with some mates and we had about 10 differents car trying to comp each other out. Had some great fun and pretty close crashes but o well, at least it wasn't in carparks or on the roads :-)
    ohhh timmy naughty boy
    Miscommunication seems to be a direct result of misplaced, text based sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by hercmostar
    I agree, the world is at a really bad state if you ask me
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Sorry buddy thats messed up and no one should have to go threw that. How many people go to your school?
    UCP biggest mustang lover

just cuz it was a school party doesnt mean no alcohol was involved...in fact i would be shocked if there was no alcohol present
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Thread Information