Thread: Mr_Excel in the place.

Mr_Excel in the place.

Word up y'all. I come from Montreal, I have discovered this forum yesterday and I hope I will like it. I'm here to share nice pics and good tips. I ain't got a car but I plan to buy a new one in 2004 january.
    So now I can begin to share pics ....
    Last edited by NoOne; 03-05-2004 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Picture unacceptable for this forum
    Le seul chemin vers la réussite est la persévérance et l'amour de ce que l'on fait... "Mr_Excel"

If you joined in march how can you plan to buy a car in january?

wat a natter mate....

I was just about to ask the same thing!
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

Me too
    Guess if you sign up to his pyramid, he'll tell us.
    Please remove the ad, Mr Excel
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Me too
    Guess if you sign up to his pyramid, he'll tell us.
    Please remove the ad, Mr Excel
    Wow you are agressives. It's a mistake I would say 2005 it's logic I can't rewind the time... use your brain.

And Mr. Matra, this is not a pyramid like you said. Do you know this compagny?? Ok I think you just want to say: N***** this forum is not for you... Am I wrong?? Damn, that's my first day in this forum . What's the issue? I'm in Excel Telecommunication and it's my life, you do what u want and me too. I don't want you to join this compagny. And I have never said a such thing.
    Last edited by TrueChaoZ; 03-06-2004 at 03:07 AM. Reason: I don't why, but the n***** word is too much for you people, just relax and talk about whatever you like :)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Excel
    Wow you are agressives. It's a mistake I would say 2005 it's logic I can't rewind the time... use your brain.

And Mr. Matra, this is not a pyramid like you said. Do you know this compagny?? Ok I think you just want to say: Nigger this forum is not for you... Am I wrong?? Damn, that's my first day in this forum . What's the issue? I'm in Excel Telecommunication and it's my life, you do what u want and me too. I don't want you to join this compagny. And I have never said a such thing.
    You are unbeleivebly close to being banned. Behave yourself.

and why??

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    You are unbeleivebly close to being banned. Behave yourself.
    Give the reason, please I need to know why I'm close to be banned?? Have I injured someone?? no. Have I made the advertising of a business or something like that?? No. So tell me why.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Excel

And Mr. Matra, this is not a pyramid like you said. Do you know this compagny??
    Yep, go here .... http://edumacation.com/ExcelTelComment2
    When everyone has the cheapest call service, how do the last ones signed up recover their money ?
    I don't want to drag the MANY web references their are to Excel slamming people, double-billing calls and recruiting. But it's public domain.
    I don't want to say anymore on that subject.

Ok I think you just want to say: N***** this forum is not for you... Am I wrong??
    You are well wrong and I suspect you will receive a SEVERE reprimand from the moderators for using the N-word.
    It might even mean a ban - I hope not as a warngin should suffice.

Damn, that's my first day in this forum . What's the issue? I'm in Excel Telecommunication and it's my life, you do what u want and me too. I don't want you to join this compagny. And I have never said a such thing.
    You're the one that was 'selling' the excel web site in your sig
    I just asked you to remove it.

In a second response I made a JOKE - that's why the smiley was there.

I'm glad to see your new sig and hope to enjoy discussing cars.
    I do like the new sig BTW.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Thread Information