Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Supra, Skyline gt-r34, Rx-7, Nsx, Imprenza wrx sti, lancer, 3000gt, Rx-8, Mustang....

Supra, Skyline gt-r34, Rx-7, Nsx, Imprenza wrx sti, lancer, 3000gt, Rx-8, Mustang....

put wat car that u like and why you like it and why is better than the other cars

Supra
    Skyline
    350z
    rx7
    rx8
    silvia
    3000gt
    g35
    nsx
    imprenza wrx sti
    lancer
    mustang
    corvette
    viper
    and all the other street race cars...

yeho www.engine-power.com
    shows all cars performance

Quote Originally Posted by matheusrgomes
    put wat car that u like and why you like it and why is better than the other cars

Supra
    Skyline
    350z
    rx7
    rx8
    silvia
    3000gt
    g35
    nsx
    imprenza wrx sti
    lancer
    mustang
    corvette
    viper
    and all the other street race cars...
    Cough, Rice, Cough

Quote Originally Posted by matheusrgomes
    imprenza wrx sti
    ImpreNza? I want me one of those!!!

...must be a limited edition or something, with "NAWS"
    "This is hardcore." - Evo's John Barker on the TVR Tuscan S

ladies and gentlmen, i give to you the stars of 3 dumb 3x the rice.

what is a corvette doin up there? and no civics or integra's. this is a pretty dumb post
    Gone:
    09 Ducati Monster 696
    09 Audi Q5 3.2
    03 Infiniti G35 Sedan
    07 Honda Civic Coupe LX 5spd

Current:
    10 BMW 335d
    12 Audi Q5 2.0t
    10 VW Jetta TDI
    11 Ducati Monster 796

[QUOTE=matheusrgomes]

worse comparison ever cuz all these cars were built for a different purpose but hell im bored and i dont wanna study

Supra too heavy
    Skyline too heavy and way too many idiot fanboys for any normal person to ever consider getting one
    350z not bad but the engine blows
    rx7 classic, nothing wrong with this car other then the abismal reliability and fuel consumption
    rx8 not nearly good enuff to be an rx7 succesor but a good car overall
    silvia nothing wrong with it but nothing special enough to put it up there
    3000gt wayyyyyyyyy tooooooo heavy
    g35 good luxury/sports car but not good as a luxury or sports car
    nsx good car, not enuff power, way too heavy in the T form, NSX-R pwns all
    impreza wrx sti too understeery
    lancer evo ugly interior but that doesn't really matter
    mustang so many things wrong i dont know where to start
    corvette id like to bash it but it's pretty good, still rather have an import tho
    viper 1 word, crap

some other ones

s2000 great car, awesome engine, bad low rpm torque in early versions, dont like the convertible top
    civic old ones had double wishbones new ones have front struts
    MR2 mk1 is way too old now, mkii is heaviest of the 3 gens but most powerful
    mkiii is just wierd
    celica spiky engine perormance wouldnt be so bad if the tranny was any good
    will post more later

Would have to agree with most of Knife Edge 2K1's brutal sumation of the cars on the list. Skyline, Supra, RX-7, RX-8, 3000-GT, Evo, STi, and S-2000 have way to many mindless children and adults drooling over them after the absolutely ludicrous movie "The Fast and the Furious." If you really think that a turbo supra w/ nitrous can match a supercharged big block charger or challenger with slicks, then you need to grow up. It's not going to happen, ever.
    If you are a reader of car magazines then you may have stumbled across something called the Hotrod magazine pump gas drags. It's an event that seeks out the fastest pump gas street car in america. In the history of this competition, there has never been a pump gas ricer fast enough to make it into this competition. The fastest effort to date was 8.7 quarter mile w/ a '32 Ford Roadster containing 540 CBB w/ NOS. I would like to see a Skyline or Supra pull that time.

um ... a turbo'd supra w/nitrous and slicks would be able to match a supercharged big block charger, they're both about the same weight and about the only disadvantage the supra would have is low rpm torque cuz of the huge turbo it'd need but its possible

obviously there's no replacement for displacement but considering american engines usually have specific outputs which are shit as hell the imports would have a chance

i dont measure my performance in strait lines, and even if i did it'd have to measure more then 400m (i stole this from some1else on this forum but i forgot who so i cant give credit to em)

with the exeption of the corvette all american cars cant handle for shit (no saleens dont count)

Quote Originally Posted by directinjection
    Would have to agree with most of Knife Edge 2K1's brutal sumation of the cars on the list. Skyline, Supra, RX-7, RX-8, 3000-GT, Evo, STi, and S-2000 have way to many mindless children and adults drooling over them after the absolutely ludicrous movie "The Fast and the Furious." If you really think that a turbo supra w/ nitrous can match a supercharged big block charger or challenger with slicks, then you need to grow up. It's not going to happen, ever.
    If you are a reader of car magazines then you may have stumbled across something called the Hotrod magazine pump gas drags. It's an event that seeks out the fastest pump gas street car in america. In the history of this competition, there has never been a pump gas ricer fast enough to make it into this competition. The fastest effort to date was 8.7 quarter mile w/ a '32 Ford Roadster containing 540 CBB w/ NOS. I would like to see a Skyline or Supra pull that time.
    I geuss you havent heard of Marko's supra it was running mid 8's with a hugh turbo. But the supra in the movie would of had no chance agianst the charger. That thing hooked and nitrous wouldnt of given the supra that much horse to cath up with the car to begin with.
    UCP biggest mustang lover

Yeah, I would have to agree that high horsepower Supra's with slicks kick ass, they dominate every sanctioned event now. The Supra, RX-7, and skyline basically started the tuner generation. There's nothing like the sound of a huge turbo hitting full boost on a Supra or Skyline motor, it's so sweet. I do however have a quick question for you guys, do you believe the acceleration claims that they are throwing out for the new Skyline GT-R Z-tune? For a 3,500 lbs. and only 630 hp/500 lbs. ft. it seems very fast. The Altessa all wheel drive system is good, very good, but I would have the dispute these claims. What do you think?

So they spent all their money on the engine and not on lightening the car? What are these claims?

skyline blows, end of story
    the allwheel drive system doesnt even kick in that often, shifting up at most 20-30% torque to the front even under hard track driving, on most turns it either remains compeltely rwd or shifts 10% up, why not remove the awd components and shed 100 something kilos which would help so much more ?

you don't need a fast car!

JUST GET NAWS!!!!
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Quote Originally Posted by directinjection
    Would have to agree with most of Knife Edge 2K1's brutal sumation of the cars on the list. Skyline, Supra, RX-7, RX-8, 3000-GT, Evo, STi, and S-2000 have way to many mindless children and adults drooling over them after the absolutely ludicrous movie "The Fast and the Furious." If you really think that a turbo supra w/ nitrous can match a supercharged big block charger or challenger with slicks, then you need to grow up. It's not going to happen, ever. If you are a reader of car magazines then you may have stumbled across something called the Hotrod magazine pump gas drags. It's an event that seeks out the fastest pump gas street car in america. In the history of this competition, there has never been a pump gas ricer fast enough to make it into this competition. The fastest effort to date was 8.7 quarter mile w/ a '32 Ford Roadster containing 540 CBB w/ NOS. I would like to see a Skyline or Supra pull that time.
    You know jack about vehicles, we have a gtr running on pump gas low 8s, evo 3 pump gas again running 9, before you post research a bit. You wont look like such and idiot
    SA IPRA cars 15, 25, 51 & 77
    Sharperto Racing IP Corollas
    http://www.sharperto.com.au/

Thread Information