Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Enzo totalled this morning...

Quote Originally Posted by furious_fiero
    Its a west coast customs car...
    no it's not - see post 10, pic 5
    ...Utah! Get me two...

Quote Originally Posted by nopassn
    no it's not - see post 10, pic 5

The wheels were supplied through west coast customs. That is just the car at a show (possibly SEMA)

EDIT: I take that back. After looking closely at the wheels, they are different.
    Last edited by furious_fiero; 02-21-2006 at 12:59 PM.
    Top 10:
    1) Mclaren F1
    2) Dodge Viper
    3) BMW M5
    4) Ferrari F430
    5) Ferrari Enzo
    6) Corvette Z06
    7) Lamborghini Gallardo
    8) 1967 AC Cobra 427
    9) 1971 Hemi Cuda
    10) Mercedes SL55 AMG

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra
    Stolen? I didn't hear about that. Got any info?
    No, I just heard the rumor.

The wheels were supplied through west coast customs. That is just the car at a show (possibly SEMA)
    the wheels you posted on the enzo in the pic you posted are... but there is no way of knowing who supplied the wheels on the car that was wrecked. The west coast customs car has red seats, the car that was wrecked this morning has black seats with red 4 point harnesses - the west coast customs Enzo is not this Enzo.

see pic of west coast customs enzo attached:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nopassn; 02-21-2006 at 01:02 PM.
    ...Utah! Get me two...

Quote Originally Posted by Rijoh
    AUTCH
    R.I.P Enzo

I wonder whether the aftermarket rims affected the handling of this car. I mean, Ferrari made the original rims specially for the Enzo, if you put some other rims on it don't you get a car that doesn't handle like it should, causing this accident?
    Interesting question.

I just seen it on CNN and was going to go to the website for details. Why would the driver flee?
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    Why would the driver flee?

Rumours says that it may have been stolen.
    Top 10:
    1) Mclaren F1
    2) Dodge Viper
    3) BMW M5
    4) Ferrari F430
    5) Ferrari Enzo
    6) Corvette Z06
    7) Lamborghini Gallardo
    8) 1967 AC Cobra 427
    9) 1971 Hemi Cuda
    10) Mercedes SL55 AMG

Rumours says that it may have been stolen.
    Rumours... let's post rumours... facts be damned...
    ...Utah! Get me two...

This is a sad day. Another beautiful, limited car gone, due to stupid driving by someone who probly knows squat about how to drive such a prestine car.

Imagine a video of that car crashing, that would've been simply amazing. And then seeing the driver just get out and run off. And the noise it must've made, man.
    SPEED is the only option

<<<<<The Avatar is my Tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by uh_huh
    This is a sad day. Another beautiful, limited car gone, due to stupid driving by someone who probly knows squat about how to drive such a prestine car.

Imagine a video of that car crashing, that would've been simply amazing. And then seeing the driver just get out and run off. And the noise it must've made, man.
    Why is it, every time some one wrecks an exotic, everyone automatically assumes it's some doing something stupid and doesn't know how to drive... granted, it looks like they may have been going pretty fast - but we don't know the circumstances involved... so why make the assumption based on no information?
    ...Utah! Get me two...

well they should check the chassis number to see who it was sold to. presuming that the first owner didnt sell it....
    and how he said in the report about a safety cell, of course it bloody worked their still alive after crashing at over 100 mph....
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

a) driver's fault
    b) 3rd party's fault
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Quote Originally Posted by Zondaboy1
    well they should check the chassis number to see who it was sold to. presuming that the first owner didnt sell it....
    and how he said in the report about a safety cell, of course it bloody worked their still alive after crashing at over 100 mph....
    They'll find the owner/driver in no time I would imagine... There has been speculation that the car that was wrecked is/was the West Coast Customs Enzo and that it was Nicholas Cage's Enzo - both of which are not true.
    ...Utah! Get me two...

First off i dont appreciate you critisizing my opinions, even if they might not be alright for your liking, i didn't critisize you about anything.

http://ktla.trb.com/

check the news cast on this site, they dont even have a clue on anything about this car. They said it was a V8 and they believe it was a ferrari enzo (not sure). Shouldn't they do there HW before they broadcast facts (or in this case non-facts) to the public. Plus in this newscast they said both people that were in the car were still there on the scene, and had made up the story about the driver running away, only thing is only 2 people fit in the car not 3. Got umm in a lie.
    SPEED is the only option

<<<<<The Avatar is my Tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by uh_huh
    First off i dont appreciate you critisizing my opinions, even if they might not be alright for your liking, i didn't critisize you about anything.

http://ktla.trb.com/

check the news cast on this site, they dont even have a clue on anything about this car. They said it was a V8 and they believe it was a ferrari enzo (not sure). Shouldn't they do there HW before they broadcast facts (or in this case non-facts) to the public. Plus in this newscast they said both people that were in the car were still there on the scene, and had made up the story about the driver running away, only thing is only 2 people fit in the car not 3. Got umm in a lie.
    You're entitled to your opinion - just like I'm entitled to mine - mine happens to be that people should not speculate on things they know nothing about. Not sure exactly where you're going with the second part there...
    ...Utah! Get me two...

Thread Information