Thread: Amazing chopped Enzo. wow

Amazing chopped Enzo. wow

i really wish i did this, but i carnt do anything like this, i am perthetic.
    Attached Images Attached Images

i dont like this

what are you thinking to do this this is the worst thing ever this is a enzo you don't mass whit it it's a god you don't chang it you must adore it it is absolutly stunning and then you made this of it and you are proud of it i could hate you .

Quote Originally Posted by eros
    what are you thinking to do this this is the worst thing ever this is a enzo you don't mass whit it it's a god you don't chang it you must adore it it is absolutly stunning and then you made this of it and you are proud of it i could hate you .

I dont mean the car is any better looking, its the way the person has chopped it, looks real.
    Last edited by UK CARS; 03-07-2004 at 06:40 AM.

looks like he took the interior of the Porsche Carrera GT

Holy crap. Use periods and commas - PLEASE.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

you are an idiot, he already said that he himself did NOT do it. Plus, you are an idiot because you think Ferarri are gods among cars and if anyone tunes or chops one, you condemn them to an early grave. get smarter.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

If you look closely it looks like this is just a model. I think someone just took a model Enzo and took the roof off. Just look at the ground around it, those rocks in the road would be huge if this was to scale.

Quote Originally Posted by racerx
    If you look closely it looks like this is just a model. I think someone just took a model Enzo and took the roof off. Just look at the ground around it, those rocks in the road would be huge if this was to scale.
    yes that could be the case...........

Quote Originally Posted by racerx

thats what i thaught if you look at the size of the different parts of tarmac they look huge compared to the car.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

It's a model, no question!

You can tell especially by the 'fuzzyness' of the shadow line. If it was a real, at the distance (to the car) that the photo was taken the shadow line would be 'sharp'.

Thread Information