Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How UPC's finest PARTY!!

Land of hockey, maple syrup, and hot white chicks

How UPC's finest PARTY!!

Hey people, yesterday being Friday march 10th 2006 (for the record) i went to my first party. I've always known about them but have been afraid I'd get into major sh** if i go. But finally i said screw it I'm going..and it was AWSOME!!! I had my first two beers ever and two shots of some 40% rum (strong stuff). The girls were majorly hot, the guys were all my buddies from school, who were all so suprised to see me cause i'm more of the 90 student then the party goer. I'm writing this with a minor headache but nothing big. I was wondering how other members of finest, got it on for the first time, or how often u get it on, or even how u get on...UPC's offical party thread baby right here.

btw..I'm 17
    Last edited by bmwpower; 03-11-2006 at 10:18 AM.
    Be polite, Be professional, Be prepared to kill...

This is my senior year thrown three parties so far, and once the parents leave again im gonna go back at it. They really are so fun, just make sure those sketchy kids dont come and the people you party with respect your house so you dont get screwed over in the end.

Do you mind if I just laugh at you for the rest of my life

2 shots of 40% rum?! ... thats not even enough to take you over the drink drive limit in the UK I can handle about half a litre of plain Smirn Off Red (about 36%) and some beers to wash it down. I envy you. If you can get a hangover after 2 shots and a couple of beers, you can save yourself sh*t loads of money

The first time I got drunk at a "partay" was pretty alright. I was about 11 and the pissup basically consisted of gin, guiness and fosters. I hadn't had anything to eat, but in all fairness, Guiness is a meal in itself What surprised me was the hangover. Everyone is always like "OMG ... A HANGOVER! ITS LIKE HELL AND THERES PUKING AND EVERYTHING". I had a tummy ache and a slight throbbing head. Some people are pussies. Good times

if you're 17 isn't drinking beer illegal at that age(or is the drinking age different in Canada?)
    I am the Stig

Ferrari Constructors Champions 2007

Land of hockey, maple syrup, and hot white chicks
    lol i wasn't there to get drunk, was there only to chill and hit on chicks ..i got tipsy but was no where near drunk, i had to come home, couldn't afford any visible signs of impairment..

EDIT: yea it is illegal, but they don't arrest you for it..if they see you drinking they'll take away the alcohol and tell you to go home
    Last edited by bmwpower; 03-11-2006 at 10:36 AM.
    Be polite, Be professional, Be prepared to kill...

ultimate nerd thread.

Quote Originally Posted by bmwpower
    lol i wasn't there to get drunk, was there only to chill and hit on chicks ..i got tipsy but was no where near drunk, i had to come home, couldn't afford any visible signs of impairment..

how do you know you were nowhere near drunk, maybe you were impared and couldnt tell

2 beers and 2 shots of rum ... when i go out i usually have about erm... 7 or 8 pints of guinness or warsteiner if its available and a few shots of good ol JD

p.s. never try and have abvou 20 double shots of JD and 8 pints of guinness ... bad results Lol
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    how do you know you were nowhere near drunk, maybe you were impared and couldnt tell

2 beers and 2 shots of rum ... when i go out i usually have about erm... 7 or 8 pints of guinness or warsteiner if its available and a few shots of good ol JD

p.s. never try and have abvou 20 double shots of JD and 8 pints of guinness ... bad results Lol

20 double shots of JD? Where you still drunk the next morning?
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by bmwpower
    i got tipsy but was no where near drunk, i had to come home, couldn't afford any visible signs of impairment..
    You got tipsy and you say that you got a headache. Right - erm ... you do know you have to get drunk to get a hangover

@Rik: Agreed

i dont go to parties very often basically cos there is nothing to do in my town. i went to some paries with my niece and slept there too. third time lucky though major fight,police and all big mess. ill heave to go to court to testify in the near future

usual parties consist of someones place and about 15-20 people and a lot of beer. nice stuff in the beginnng and the cheapest you can get for the end (wont taste it then anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    You got tipsy and you say that you got a headache. Right - erm ... you do know you have to get drunk to get a hangover
    lol thank god, im saved from that i was so drunk i couldnt walk,next morning all i was was tired from sleeping so short I had a huge headache once,but that was cos of the figh described above.

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    20 double shots of JD? Where you still drunk the next morning?

yes
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by carsnut
    if you're 17 isn't drinking beer illegal at that age(or is the drinking age different in Canada?)
    Its 19 here in Canada I do believe.

But I was just at a friends party last night, he parents are gone for the weekend so it was just her and her sister. It was a grand old time
    "'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'

Quote Originally Posted by carsnut
    it's more fun when its illegal....
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

Mods delete this and save this poor soul from humiliation for the rest of his life.

Thread Information