Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    Are those fog lights fake looking?
    theyre indicators mate
    The Datto will rage again...

Ohh
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Hey bluey, you wouldve loved to be at Oran Park last night, driftin around the go kart track and through the figure 8 loop with the motorbike chicane
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    Ohh
    News Flash : Bulldog eaten by CROW

SA IPRA cars 15, 25, 51 & 77
    Sharperto Racing IP Corollas
    http://www.sharperto.com.au/

Quote Originally Posted by charged
    News Flash : Bulldog eaten by CROW

]
    When it comes to football, I have a very very long memory my son

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    Hey bluey, you wouldve loved to be at Oran Park last night, driftin around the go kart track and through the figure 8 loop with the motorbike chicane
    yeh i heard that there was some mad action at Oran last night. drag cars and other stuff or something?

nah just an off the street drift meeting. someone turned up in a blown SLR5000 and was drifting better than some idiot in a series 6 RX7
    I am the Stig

^^^
    its funny how having an exxy import instantly makes people think theyre D1 drivers

Well the RX-7 was the best looking car on the night, looked like it'd cost an easy $100K all up...

The S13's that were there owned the night though. The best one, just a pale blue one, but no rear bumper and an extra foot of exhaust pipe hanging out the back held on by some wire, had the longest drift....Pretty much had it going from just after dunlop bridge, through shell corner, criss-crossed through the motorbike chicane, held it through champion corner then a lil bit back up to the bridge..http://www.racingcircuits.net/Austra...ParkNorth.html
    I am the Stig

This could take forever.

Do you guys remember me telling you all about me getting telstra broadband cable. they told me i could have it and then took over everything and gave me shit. Telling me i can't have it. And the guy they sent out wasn't even sent to my address.

I get a call last week and it's telstra wanting to talk to me about the cable application. I'm like here we go again. Anyway they are going to chat with me some more the morons haven't even got my number right and they gave it to us.
    Anyway I'm sound asleep as you would be before 9am. Mums comes in and tells me there is a telstra guy here, I'm like WTF for I'm sleeping.
    Anyway i go to him and he stands there and looks at me i look at him for 30 seconds we are just looking at each other, I just woke up dam it, Anyway mum says do you want to come in yes he says can you lead me to the nearest PC. Why? I'm here to connect your Cable WTF! here we go again, I have been told i can't have ADSL Wireless or cable broadband from telstra. He goes out and looks all around comes back and says the first unit doesn't have cable. Ahhh yes it does thats my mates house, OK out he goes again, He makes phone calls etc has a coffee goes inn and out. Comes to me and says there are to taps out front, One is taken by my friend and the other is across the road. Now what we need is for the bodycorperate to pay $4000 out so telstra can have 4 taps at the front of our units so everyone can have it here, I'm like no way that wont happen $4000.
    But then he gets back on the phone again, The guy told him over the phone that telstra needs to build 1 tap out front of my units, then connect the cable from across the road down the street to a cross to my side of the road, then up to my units to a tap with amp to boost power, then up my driveway through telstra pits. This will take are you ready 115 meters of cable. But! it can be done. Now i just need to wait it's the expensive easy way $4000 which i don't think ministry of housing will pay. Or the long hard way which isn't expensive. What ever way i can finally have cable I have waited 5 years with 22k dial up, I can't wait 2 weeks for this.
    I have been going on and on for so long with them, And I'm a little upset that it has took them this long to do something for me.

You don't get Telstra ADSL in Melbourne? Damn, we can get 1.5mbs out here if we want, and our house is only a couple of hundred's short of being the most westerly point of Canberra
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Yeah it's here it's i have pair gain phone lines It's not available to me. But they really would rather use cable then ADSL Cable Broadband is there big thing they are pushing down everyones throat, Being everything underground it really sucks.
    But on cable i can get 17MB per sec That is faster then the speed of light

ADSL2+ is coming along, I think there's one or 2 ISPs that run it. Up to 24Mbs, and unlike cable, you don't have to bandwidth share with everyone who runs off the same box as you
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Slick, I'm also on a pair gain system but getting 8Mbs from iiNet.

Give them a call - they are able to give me ADSL2 and Telstra still tells me I can't have ADSL
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    ADSL2+ is coming along, I think there's one or 2 ISPs that run it. Up to 24Mbs, and unlike cable, you don't have to bandwidth share with everyone who runs off the same box as you
    I'm not sharing they are stealing it from the house across the road lol. I feel so bad about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco
    Slick, I'm also on a pair gain system but getting 8Mbs from iiNet.

Give them a call - they are able to give me ADSL2 and Telstra still tells me I can't have ADSL
    I think i will mate thanks for that..

Mum says hi to
    Last edited by SlickHolden; 05-02-2006 at 07:06 AM.

Thread Information