Page 23 of 500 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Galah Sessions

I follow The Maroons More Strom players But that changes if the Storm players are more on the blues side
    Work that out and keep sain
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

im glad i did not wear my blues jersey this morning, was tempted but the -5 temp outside and shirt sleeved jersey was just not a good combination...
    The Datto will rage again...

So cold it could freeze a squirrels nuts!

Has anyone been to see FnF3 yet? i loved it! RB26DETT powered mustang is a new favorite RWD converted EVO... only "bad" car is the RX7 with a full veilside kit, (the orange one for those not familar with cars/kits) that car couldve looked so much better
    The Datto will rage again...

i heard it was better than th elast two, not that that is an achievement
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    i heard it was better than th elast two, not that that is an achievement
    I never go by what other people say....most people like action at the cost of a storyline thats why alot like XXX2 more then 1 (wow there a building blow it up! and a car too blow it up!......)
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon500
    (wow there a building blow it up! and a car too blow it up!......)

Americans like to blow things up in their movies I have come to realise.

I couldve sworn that orange car was an NSX you know...
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by Volvoman
    Americans like to blow things up in their movies I have come to realise.
    true but if there was a reason/story for blowing shit up it would be cool the storys become disjointed and dont seem to connect but anyways their makeing money and im not.
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

they didnt do too badly with the terminator's
    I am the Stig

They had long enough to get that right....thats another thing they do churn out movies like rabbits breading.

A semi-glorious day today.

Some "fully sick!" asshole (well, his hat was halfway up his head when he got out of the car at least) in a "masculine" SS ute (at least that's what I think it was, don't ask me to distinguish between those though) t-boned a poor old lady a couple hundred metres in front of me when I was on my road ride. I'm pretty sure he was on his phone, and screamed out onto Beach Rd (busy in peak-hour) without any regard for anyone else. The poor lady happened to be in his way, but it didn't look like there was as much damage to his car as there was to his.
    I saw him come out, just before he hit her he turned the wheel, then slammed into her b-pillar, richocheted and span around and crunched the rear into a telephone pole. The ****er deserved it too. When he got out he started yelling, kicked the GOOD side of his car, and left another large dent. I had a good laugh before I got there.
    I helped the lady out, she was fine, just damn shook up, and waited 'till the cops arrived. Gave my report, and then kept riding again. I'm still laughing at what the asshole got done to his car, there's no way you could feel sorry for him/it if you saw exactly the way it happened.

Later on some OTHER asshole practically ran me off the road. Imagine it like this:
    RTRUCKROAD
    OTRUCKROAD
    ATRUCKROAD
    DTRUCKROAD

The truck had something wrong with it or something, cause he was immobilized with his hazard lights on. I was slowing down to negotiate the small gap between it and the sidewalk when screeching tires came out from behind me, a horn went off and something along the lines of "GET OFF THE ****ING ROAD ****ING LYCRA GIT". Subtle he was not, and I swerved into the gutter immediately trying to avoid him. He obviously was so intent on causing me grief that he completely missed out on the fact that there was a large immobilized lorry in front of him, so he swerved into the other lane, causing more brakes and horns being activated behind him. He didn't get away clean though, the left door mirror and a LOT of paint was removed from his car because he himself had not left enough of a gap. Glorious karma.

Did you tell the pig's he was on the dog and bone and to check up on his phone records and they will see and he will get it 3 times over

Whats with Members witnessing/being part of accidents caused by Mobiles recently?

If we're going by our (Admittantly skewed) numbers, you could say that the Mobile phone is more of an issue than speeding when it comes to road safety.

but which is worth more to Copper Coffers? Exactly.

My Near-Miss Story Time.

I pulled into the carpark of the Local shops. Hunting around for a park. It had just been raining and the carpark is underground, so my car was still wet (As were it's tyres). I travel down the main route when this utter retard in a White Tarago (I counted 6 kids inside ) just randomly swings out from behind a pole.

My tyres are wet, I'm pissed off about school, and then this happens. I'm forced to swerve onto the other side of the road (nearly collecting a shopping trolley in the process) and Do the usual Blast-Horn-Flash-Lights-Bird-Wave movement anyone else in my position would have done.

AND THEN SHE DOESN'T EVEN LOOK! she continues blissfully unaware of her surroundings - probably lulled into a trance by the Hi-5 CD playing in the car or something

THEN ANOTHER FLIPPIN 4WD PULLS OUT BEHIND HER! I'm stopped by this stage, and they just see an opportunity and pull out directly behind her! They cop it too.

Funnily enough I felt better after that incident - I've decided I'm a huge passive agressive personality
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    Whats with Members witnessing/being part of accidents caused by Mobiles recently?
    er.. ironically, last week i'd pulled over to take a phone call, and the guy behind me ran straight into the rear of a car waiting to turn right 30m ahead of me
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Thread Information