Page 64 of 500 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Galah Sessions

I'm 17% bogan, and since my deviant behaviour usually involves blowing crap up, I'm only 80 Deviant
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    One wonders how many UCP members there are Vs. how many girls Whitey goes to school with?

Perhaps they all like Interweb Dweezels?
    i dont go to school anymore *dances* so NONE!
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

For fun this C&P found while pasing through another forum blog

Of course, being Australian Chryslers, the Chargers had their share of problems due to poor build quality and cost cutting - the Bathurst homologation E38 had a three speed gearbox, f'rinstance.

My own particular Charger was a bomb yard special; a 1972, '73, '74, '75 model, arriving in my possession for the princely sum of $900 as an emergency transportation measure after some father sucking, anal object inserting, goat molesting piece of shit misunderstood victim of society had relieved me of the effort of maintaing my show-quality Falcon coupe. I spent about two years of my life building that coupe. The Charger was more fun to drive.

Especially after I fu**ed with it a bit and got around 350 hp out of it. Total cost of the whole thing was about three thousand dollars - excluding replacement clutches. The running gear on the Falcon cost many times that.

I killed it in the end- a bit of brain fade, too fast into a corner on a dirt road, backwards over the bank, give it the berries in an attempt to drive it back up onto the road just like I saw Colin Bond do on 'This Is Your Life', attempt is working when the front guard hits a white post and flips the car over backwards down a thirty foot bank - through a clump of gum trees; one of which still has, to the best of my knowledge, scars on it eighteen feet from the base. I went out through the windscreen and the old girl tucked me in as she rolled over the top of me. The next car down the road was my sister-in-law, who meandered down the bank to see if I was o.k. I was unconscious and doing a pretty good impersonation of a claret fountain with my head. She got a bit upset, but not nearly as disturbed as she was when the the next car along stopped and the driver came down, looked at her, looked at me and started to steal the stereo out my car. Roaring Days, I believe ol' Henry called them.

I have too tell everyone these 2 things, 1 will crack you up, And the other is internt.

First thing my mother friend lives in port Melbourne, She was looking for a car park and found one, She went into too it and this man in a black suit came up next too her and banged on her window, She wound it down and said yes? He said you almost hit my car stupid women!.... Well don't insult this women trust me, She flys the door open and he jumps back, He's got some beautiful black car all dressed up like a mint she tells us, Anyway she says WTF? Did i hit it??? He says no but you almost did stupid lady!. that's about it you **** head ive had about enough of you get you fancy ****en arse into your car and **** off whilst you still have a clean body!.
    He says, Do you know who i am? She says **** off!, He says Do you know who i am?, Again she says **** off, He says i'm Bill Gates!, She says I'm Deborah ******** Do you ****en know me?? He says No i dont?, Well how the **** am i going too know you now **** off c**t.
    She told her son when she got home he fell on the ground, She told my mum she fell on the ground, She told me i almost died.
    Too be 100% sure i got a photo of him too show her, She said his car looked very expensive and he looked expensive too but it wasn't the bill gates we know. But the funny thing is she still doesn't know bill gates and couldn't see why we all were in shock.

Now the internet...
    After some time looking into wireless thanks too oh shit i forgot i think it was I forgot and didnt look back sorry, But after the convo about hang on was it caz or adrenliaine? Anyway....
    I looked around unwired isnt here for me it's about 30min away still. So it looked like shitty telstra But i hate them so i did some looking around and found finally something for me
    This is telstra wireless.........
    $59,95 p/m 512kb 1gig.
    Last night i found this deal
    $69,95 p/m 1mb 3 gig.
    Spin i think there called it seem to be the best i could find.
    So all i need now is a I-Burst modem second hand if not $255 from them get a usb one and take it anywhere with me powers from the usb port.
    So it seems soo i will be on speed finally. All i need now is a local phone carrier anyone but telstra.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Another funny thing just happen too me yesterday.
    This guy on P's in a Brand new Toyota Yaris tried too drag me.
    Kid you not i'm at the lights this thing past 4 cars in and out when i was stopped waiting for green, As he came up the lights changed and i took off, He pops up next too me i look at the speedo how did that happen, He is belthing this thing, Then pulls forward and cuts in front of me at a speed no comment...
    So i stick behind him and thought should i Ok i must.. So i pull out from behind and shit there is a car in the right lane about 25 meters away can we do it?? Round them both up Of course we ****en can mate.. My car changed direction better then i thought it could over bumps at good speeds surprised me a bit, Also surprised me a little what the car has in reserves at times. So anyway i look back and that little buzzer is about 6 cars back doing 40 He gave up, But what was funny was 30min later when i was heading home he pulls from a corners out of nowhere and sit behind me... Me the paranoid person i am took him for a drive on the freeway before heading home.
    I still don't know why he was dragging me or what he was doing very strange, When i was driving the VB i never tried HSV's of FPV's Or stock 6's for that matter.
    Maybe he thought it was the optional NZ 4 cylinder model

A couple more for fun:

Insanity Test

Dr Suess Purity Test

For the record I'm 22.8% insane, and 74%
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

54% insane, 98% pure.

Wow. connection?
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

As i have the silvia back, (oh how i enjoy saying that!)
    I was driving out to penrith from my place (20 min drive) to buy a new gear knob as mine was just too big and shiny (about 7 centimeters across!) and being metal it got sh!t hot in the sun, so i was driving out to the local supercheap to buy a new knob. on the way there i was just trundling along, and a flat grey SSv on a test drive pulled up beside me around a roundabout.

I reved it my car to see how the SSV sounded reving (which is VERY good)
    we both took off at only light throttle, but i saw the salesman wave his hands in a "go go go" movement. so i backed off, and as i heard the engine rev the rears broke loose and he skipped across my lane abit, (thankfully i had backed off!) anways, we turn left at the same time, and he absolutely FLOORS it away, i mean this thing was moving f*cking quick, its a 60kph road, and he was passing cars like they were still. was brilliantly fast (made me want one fast). He pulled into the holden car park looking very pleased so i went on my merry way.

trundling around penrith i found the supercheap, but needed to go through a small tunnel to get to the parking lot. luckily for me, i was in the silvia, and the windows were down, sunroof open, and the short tunnel was empty..

so i slow down to about 15 and slot the gearbox into position '1'. rev it and let loose 0 - 50 kph never sounded so awesome in my car before...
    i was very pleased, in fact, so much so i had to do a loop of about 2 kilometers to go through the one way tunnel again!

needless to say of my awesome day out i found the a gear knob i liked for 20 dollars, i thought my day couldnt get any better. turns out i was wrong.
    driving home through the same area of road as the SSv earlier, i noticed a buzzing noise, thinking it was my phone vibrating in a little recess in the dash i checked, but found nothing. then i noticed a bright yellow 89 pulsar Q's following me. he pulled beside me after a few seconds, and coming to the next round about i give him about a 1/2 throttle take off, struggling to keep up he floors it past me once i settle to the speed limit.

being a stupid juvinile i decided to play with him, and went past him again, settling to the speed limit shortly after. at the next lights we both gave it a fair boot, (im sure he was at full throttle) and we got up to a decent rate of knotts before backing off. however, before we started to slow, i saw a police paddy wagon on the round about, and saw him reach and talk into his radio whilst looking at the two nissans proceding to excede the limit.. (i must tell you now the road was bare of other traffic at this stage) and i began to slow to the speed limit as i saw at the next round about some bright flashing red and blue lights. settling to the speed limit i saw the pulsar with 18 inch rims and booming audio keep flying along at around 95 kph. i stop at the round about hoping the police SS doesnt see my bright red nissan silvia (good luck!)
    but he just powers around the round about and chases and pulls over the pulsar!

"what f*cking lucky sort of day am i having!" i think. wrong.

down the road about 5 kilometers a pipe pops off from the radiator and the car overheats big time
    coolant all over the engine bay.
    so im stuck in the middle of nowhere in 46 degree heat, with about 500 flies sticking to me as i attempt to fix the pipe. 2 hours later, 4 bottles of coolant, and 78 dollars later i find myself traveling home behind a police paddy wagon.

still, was an awesome day.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

oh btw, good luck for anyone reading my above post.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Well I thought it was a good read

The last bit reminds me of when my Chrysler 360 coupe decided to throw all three of its fanbelts. Things rapidly descended from 'revelling in air-conditioned comfort' ... into 'will I survive this worsening dose of heat-stroke'? Yes it happened out on the highway far from anywhere, yes it did it on bloody Christmas Day, and yes it was an absolute stinker heat-wise

After a few hours of stop-start nonsense I finally made it to the first sign of help, which by chance happened to be the Ettamogah Pub near Aulbury, and limped in past the tourist buses with steam pouring out from underneath the old Val and myself literally drenched in sweat, grease & bloodied hands etc. Dressed in typical blue singlet and stubbies I staggered up to the bar, mildly hallucinating from dehydration, and in no uncertain terms DEMANDED A BEER! Talk about tunnel vision, I was stuffed

Just as I was taking my swig I heard this weird 'pop pop click click' noise behind me, and turned around only to be faced by about thirty jap tourists crowding around me with mouths agape, taking my photo

True story and how's that for aussie oi oi moment?
    Last edited by nota; 11-22-2006 at 08:39 PM.

haha. classic!
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Serving the Country Proudly, Nota.

We Salute you!
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

100% insane butr they only gave me this 14.7%.

98% Pure

Good read, Whiteballz

Insanity test 18.7 %

Have you ever opened the back of your television to let all the little people out?
    Let 'em out ?! Hell no !! Just open it to crack the whip when they get lazy

Purity test 68 %
    Last edited by caz_375; 11-22-2006 at 11:59 PM.

So you were at Penrith Supercheap Whiteballz? Say hi when your in next. I'll be there as I work there.

BTW 12% insane and 100% pure.

Thread Information