Page 70 of 500 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 7489

Thread: Galah Sessions

Hows this, They ****ed up he's back isnt broke at all, 12 months ago he had surgury on his back that was injured in a work accident. They got the old scans and seen them not the new ones. So they come today about 2 hours ago and explained the whole thing too us, Dick heads!.. But the elbow we will know in the morning if that is broken or not now, they got some dude that knows bones coming in and he will look into it.
    So he seems in good spirits tonight, At least he was able too stand up straight now, But the arm is sore.
    And the guy that hit him he's wife told the others that were there too own up themselves?, This clown was the only one that was a toss and he is going down by himself for it. Someone has got too pay for the helicopter ride.
    And my brother is still on work cover as it is.

Jesus, you'd think some people would at least wait a few days before they start tryin to drag people into legalities.

At least its lookin better for your brother slick.

Got a call from his partner today they done some more scans but he's pain free on juice And he's been sleeping all day so that's good his comfortable then.
    We going too head in soon.
    Thanks JD

Hey Slick buddy I hope your brothers ok mate. Im petrified of hospitals too mate, I had a nasty stack on a quad a yr ago. I was in intensive for 4 days and every night the same nurse came around to do the obs late at night and everynight she ****ed up the drugs and who was to get what. She kept thinking that I was the old fart across from me who had just had a stroke or some shit and kept on wanting to feed me his meds. Got so bad that I ended up refusing to sleep at night and sleeping all day so I'd catch the dopey bitch for the 8 hours or so she was on, just incase she stuck the wrong needle in one of my many shunts in my arms and turned me into a mongol. Hehe, mebbe I did sleep a night hey.
    Anyways, hope hes ok and hope they stick it to the dickhead on the jetski. Like Charged said, Those people are wankers in general. Take care mate.
    Serial Pest
    05 Forever

Hi Slick.
    Sorry to hear about your brother's accident. Hope he gets better soon. I'll echo the sentiments on d**kheads on jetskis.....
    UCP's biggest Ford Sierra RS500 and BMW M3 E30 fan. My two favourite cars of all time.

At the risk of sounding un-hygenic, im still picking rubber out from my nails and hair after summernats festival.

hundreds of photos to go through, if your nice (and want them) i will post some.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by whiteballz; 01-08-2007 at 07:51 AM.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Thanks daz and msn..
    He's going for a MRI in the morning so hope everything is fine then and he might be able too go home. He's memory is probably the worst thing right now but that's understandable after a head hit, He has told me 2 days in a row that Steven Richards is driving for FPR next year, I sent a email too FPR and was hoping they might send him a little poster or something too say get better he would love that.
    And on the note of the dick head jet ski guy, He got in some serious shit because he lied too the cops and said it wasn't him, So guess what he has been in the can for 2 days now, He also gave out his mother address and they caught him on that also, They have got the jet ski and taken it away. And all he's wife and mum can say is the others were at fault also. My brothers mate who owned the boat he was on dragged him from the water, And this guy can't even come in and see my brother because he is that emotional right now, He's been too the doctors he has been sent too shrinks he can't eat or sleep he has lost it, And we told him too come in and see him and you will see he's much better, No he just cries he really took it hard, He's boat is worth a lot of money too, It's one of them mid mounted engine things, And he wants rid of it, There is a couple lined up too buy it now, He's had it.

My brother has cleared all test but the concussion test, No bones broken thats good but he has some deep bruising too the bone, He's head injury is what has them keeping him in still, He has been scatty at times but he's getting better.
    Yesterday i asked a taxi driver what KM's he's BA had for my brother, 418,000km Today he remembered but said 500,000km. Then told me something i told him yesterday about a VN Calais with VP Rear and VR front with VS Senator kit. He forgets still. But they are doing some test that gets him too think of something the day before and tell someone who comes in, Yesterday was names and cards. First day he got 7-12, Today was 12-12. He needs 3 days of this then they will be happy. But for a guy that doesn't have broken bones he will still need rehabilitation for months.

Here is a little pic i took today out front of the hospital, My brother and his son. Very happy with the quality of this new mobile 6288.

Slick did you steal your brother's lunches when you were growing up?
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

you're a harsh man Chris.
    The Datto will rage again...

Anybody been keeping up with the film they were doing about Bathurst and Brock?

http://www.kingofthemountainthemovie.com.au/index.html

Theres a link to the trailer at the bottom there, and i cant really think of anything positive from what i can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    I've been back to Slick's place since our group visit and his mum never stops feeding you. His brother's thin-ness is just from moving out of home

Quote Originally Posted by fpv
    Link to movie site
    That just looks all sorts of wrong. When stealing GT4 tyre squeals then your not getting off to a good start.

Am I the only one to think that Matt Newton looks like a young David Brent (The Office)?
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco
    Slick did you steal your brother's lunches when you were growing up?
    1 out of 2 in my family are missing a metabolism. But when growing up he would steal my food, He actually eats very bad take away most of the time he's teeth are dead, He's nurse fell over when i smiled she said i had great denchers I should be on the ad's selling white teeth gells ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra
    With a black eye

My brother had a little set back last night, He got sick and forgot his task for the next morning, So when they asked him too answer the questions he was stumped, So they going too it looks like hold him back a few more days, And that is getting him shitty, I can tell he's getting better because he's getting mad.

Walking home from the train station today I saw the result of a nose to tail impact between a Commodore VR or VS and a Toyota Camry (the shape introduced in 1997 and superseded in 2002).
    The Commodore had hit the rear of the Camry hard. No injuries, the drivers were out exchanging details.
    However, we can now add another virtue to the Toyota's list of virtues. Joining blandness, whitegoods style A-B motoring and bank vault solid reliability, we can add - immensely strong.
    The Camry didn't even seem to have a scratch on it. The VR/VS (couldn't tell which) was rooted at the front. Looked worse than Slick's car did. Probably a write off. I couldn't believe it. Didn't look close up, but wandered up the road past the Camry expecting to see its rear stoved in - nope, not even a scratch. Must be damned strong to withstand that attack. The Camry driver no doubt drove home. I heard from my place - just around the corner - a car been winched, crunching and scraping - onto the back of a truck. I think the Commodore driver would've got a lift....
    Off course, the Camry may not have looked damaged, but there may have been unseen damage underneath to the chassis. Whatever though - I was surprised. Bet the Camry driver has a stiff neck though since the car's rear crumple zone didn't crumple to take some of the forces away...
    Last edited by motorsportnerd; 01-18-2007 at 04:58 AM.
    UCP's biggest Ford Sierra RS500 and BMW M3 E30 fan. My two favourite cars of all time.

Having a strong car isn't all it's cracked up to be

Still - perhaps the Holden went under the Camry?
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Thread Information