Thread: Photoshop Elements 2 Special Effects

Photoshop Elements 2 Special Effects

Forty-three individual lessons guide the reader in performing image-editing tricks and techniques using Elements 2. Covers the toolbox, palettes, and options bar and explains the capabilities of each.

Summary:

* Shows readers how to create high-end, professional effects using Photoshop Elements, which offers most of the features of Photoshop at a fraction of the cost
    * Features step-by-step instructions for creating amazing special effects like lightning, x-ray illusions, photorealistic objects, ?carving? headlines in stone, morphing two faces, and more
    * Designed for home users and hobbyists, it?s written in simple language that enables readers to maximize the program?s capabilities quickly and easily
    * Features a thirty-two page color insert highlighting the most striking effects

Code:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/9724576/Element_Special_FX.zip

Although it is for elements you can use it also with photoshop. Here is an eye I did with one of its tutorials. Its not to bad for the first one I have done so far. hehe!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here is a follow up in what I learned from making the eye! Making a bubble!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information