Thread: Audi Release $hit and Rossi vs Alonso!

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally

Audi Release $hit and Rossi vs Alonso!

Audi Release Shit

Audi GmT, or whatever, have announced yet another eternally timeless and boring new sedan, labeled the "X10", to take on the world's most grueling race series, the Le Mans 24 hours, just because they're a bit mad. The X10 will be challenging a very different class from that of it's sister, the R10, and as such which is completely empty because the engine in particular runs on sheep urine nicked from Mercedes-Benz's recently-presented Bionic ShitFish™ car. Audi are feeling very confident that they will score the highest possible result in this new class, which they bullied Max Mosley into creating specially through stealing his lunch money and poking him incessantly, because it runs in circles.

Shit

However, they have also announced a possible entry into the same series as the R10 because they want to repeat the history of the now infamous 1979 Ford GT. Officials have stated that while this is an excellent opportunity for Audi to screw up, they are worried because there are no more chassis for the X10 remaining, as all of the other ones crashed during testing at 0.2 miles an hour. "But don't vorry about ittt," a German guy said, "Ve vill run za engine on tree veels to give us an edge on those reckless drivers, by God."

So far Audi is putting only just 98% of it's total world budget on the project and have installed a supercharger gift-wrapped neatly onto the top of the sheep rumored stationed in Valentino Rossi's house, to see if would have any effect on the quality of wee-wee being produced and are considering attaching pedals to the sheep and engine incase they break down. Audi have reported a 3 mile an hour top speed and hope to increase that sometime in the future.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______

Rossi vs Alonso

With Fernando Alonso tired of the rumours of whether or not Valentino Rossi will join Formula 1, and to be honest who isn't sick of it, Rossi has challenged Alonso to a duel. With a race that consists of the both of them racing for 10 laps on a MotoGP bike around the notorious Phillip Island circuit, then another 10 laps on a bicycle, another 10 laps on a tricycle, 10 laps on a unicycle and 10 laps on a Merry-Go-Round. Then they move off into the second round where they both race each other in busses around the Nurburgring. Then the third round which consists of the first 5 slowest cars being eliminated, then another 6 eliminated and the final 20 minutes where cars burn fuel and are then given fuel tokens at the end of the session. Then a fourth round whereby one of them must seek the purple monkey of Ibiza and then bathe it before the next full moon.

Alonso and Rossi dueling

"Eh, I beat Alonso easy on the bikes and rally car, no. Alfonso very quick on the Formula One but I think I quicker because I drive the red car, and red car always go faster." said Valentino Rossi.

"**** him." said Fernando Alonso.

The duel is set to be televised around the world at around 11.30pm just to annoy the general public, and James Allen is rumoured to commentate the event which surely will make it more interesting.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______

and much more (including "Everybody loaths Bernie" and "Ten Things You Didn't Know About Scott Speed") at
    www.no-gear.au.tt !
    Last edited by spi-ti-tout; 04-06-2006 at 04:44 PM.

The Audi bit was ok but I liked the Rossi vs Alonso part. Not bad.

Visit on then

I know it looks really spammy but it's only me and a mate's lighthearted attempt so it's not erally. Enjoy anyways.
    Last edited by spi-ti-tout; 04-06-2006 at 04:45 PM.

The Alonso stuff was funny.

Wtf??
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

Sniff Petrol; Das Original Teile
    Thanks for all the fish

Dunno what that means but I'm suspecting it questions NG's originality. All the articles were made up either by my partner or myself (though I did a considerable amount less) and we don't check sniffpatrol for ideas.

You guys sniff petrol too?

I had to...
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeTurbo
    You guys sniff petrol too?

I had to...
    You mean these guys are addicts!!
    John Buffum was the man.

UCP's most violent member; a lump of destructive energy.

It's funny to people in England, but in Canada there is a growing problem with Native people huffing gasoline fumes. Lack of education and work in remote settlements is one of the causes. Sniffing petrol is quite harmful and addictive.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

Thread Information