Thread: Benvenutti Qua! Concorso d' Eleganza Villa d'Este(Lago Como)

Benvenutti Qua! Concorso d' Eleganza Villa d'Este(Lago Como)

Today&Tomorrow,You're welcome to the beautiful 'gardened park' of the majestic:'Villa d' este'(villa of the East) on the beautiful shores of Lago(lske) Como,You'll enjoy in addition to the (usual) classic cars,The revived Soviet Union era newest car the 'Russo Balt'(Baltic),Design inspired by'Bugatti'&'jag' etc.this Coupe GT spoerts car,is a proof that'The east is RISING"!.
    Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este,chosen,very appropriately,to globally debut this car( formal World premier),I admire some of the cooperating Russian designers of Moscow's 'M.A.M.Y.)that without their cooperation,this russian jewel,wouldn't be a realty,Spl. admirationgoes to some Russian & Georgian 'Giant' Designers,such as son of T'blisi Ga. mr.Zviad Tsikoliya,(of moscow's Moskovitch firm/firma:A-level),Ernest Tsarukyian(Armenian-Russian) of'audi',and of corse Tovaritch'ka Vladimir Pirozhkov(of Toyota Europe,Design studio in S. of France,nr.Nice)!.
    NAROD!:M'nogo Spasiba,Robota ochen kharasha!(kak Ya liubly)!!.
    Spasiba na A-Level(Na Moskva)!.Kharasho disgnerov Russki!(Sovietzki Salyut)!.
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 04-22-2006 at 12:18 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Tell me, If you're referring to a brand new Russian sports car why is this in the classic cars section?

Reason?!,Originally classic.

Quote Originally Posted by McLareN
    Tell me, If you're referring to a brand new Russian sports car why is this in the classic cars section?
    The Russo-Balt is a classic marque,just like Stutz&Deusenberg,This is a revival,Also the design is retro modern.(or Modern interpretation of classic).
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Thread Information