Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rarest Item of them all?

Quote Originally Posted by carbrochuretom
    seriously im not joking...i will try and get his ID off ebay cos i bought a car brochure from him, so I will see if I can get hold of him and get him to take some pics!
    I await the pictures.......

I have a feeling ill be waiting forever, but anythings possible..............

Quote Originally Posted by mkay
    I await the pictures.......

I have a feeling ill be waiting forever, but anythings possible..............
    yeh well i cant actually prove it now cos the git wnt send me the dam photos I had them in my hotmail inbox but i had to go and bloody delete them didnt I lol.

I will keep trying, and I dunno whether he is bulls%&tting me but he did say when i emailed him earlier that he knows someone who is gettin a veyron, that im struggling to believe but I have asked him to take photos when he sees it, sitting in it, so I await a reply on that one.

I will keep trying on the photos...to be honest i dunno why hes being so protective over his photos, he said cos he doesnt want people trying to sell them on ebay if they havent actually got them.
    I aint know "rookie"
    2006 Ford Mustang 4.6 V8 Premium GT
    2008 Chrysler 300C SRT Design
    2007 Alfa Romeo Brera 2.2
    1972 MG Midget 1275

right......

Highly believeable, but if youve seen the pictures, I believe you.

Have you never seen pics like that then?

And by the way he emailed me again yesterday and said that he WOULD get some more photos for me, so fingers crossed he will get them a.s.a.p and I will post them. He said he had to go to his Dads where they are now protected in cabinets bla bla
    I aint know "rookie"
    1972 MG Midget 1275

Have you never seen pics like that then?

And by the way he emailed me again yesterday and said that he WOULD get some more photos for me, so fingers crossed he will get them a.s.a.p and I will post them. He said he had to go to his Dads where they are now protected in cabinets bla bla

and still waiting for some pics

one of my business cards signed by Jackie Stewart --- hey it was all I had on me for him to write on

I've also a personal signed copy of Murray Walkers autobigrpahy ( but everyone and there dog has one as he prostituted himself round the club speaking circuit of the UK for months )
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    one of my business cards signed by Jackie Stewart --- hey it was all I had on me for him to write on

I've also a personal signed copy of Murray Walkers autobigrpahy ( but everyone and there dog has one as he prostituted himself round the club speaking circuit of the UK for months )
    I got his autobiography signed aswell, and I met him a day later at a petrol station near Biggin Hill airport in Kent with Bernie Ecclestone. Both signed a piece of paper towel lol
    I aint know "rookie"
    1972 MG Midget 1275

I have a Spawn action firgure in original package signed by Tod McFarlane himself. Got it in one of the anime trade shows in San Diego years ago.

FYI here's a link SPAWN.COM.
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

Ok I have just got a slightly unusal item from one of my m8s Uncles. It is a 1983 tax disc from a Lamborghini Miura!!! any idea what that could be worth?
    I aint know "rookie"
    1972 MG Midget 1275

Ok I have just got a slightly unusal item from one of my m8s Uncles. It is a 1983 tax disc from a Lamborghini Miura!!! any idea what that could be worth?
    Tax disc? I hope it helps paying taxes...
    Zag when they Zig

Quote Originally Posted by mkay
    and still waiting for some pics
    I own the "McLaren" badge off the rear of an F1 GTR (#10R) which was replaced when the car was repaired after a crash during testing. I also own the stick-on "GTR" badge found on the rear grilles of a longtail F1 GTR. Finally the small disc with the "F1 V12" logo can be found in the center of the steering wheel on a McLaren F1, inset into the carbon fiber wheel center. I've attached a photo below since you don't seem to believe these items would come up for sale.

I can tell you that I've seen all the items carbrochuretom mentioned and more listed for sale on Ebay and in other places. There was even an F1 pedal set (gas, brake and clutch) that showed up on Ebay which sold for just over £1000 as I recall. Gordon Murray later told me was a real bargain based on what he recalls it cost to have those made. Another of the more unique F1 items to be listed for sale was the carbon fiber airbox that swallows air from the roof scoop and feeds it down into the inlet ports over the engine. No idea where someone found one of those, but it was listed in Germany on Ebay.

Probably the rarest item in my personal collection is the F1 GT longtail roadcar brocure. I'm not much for brochure collecting, but I do have that one and the standard McLaren F1 launch brochure in my possession.

>8^)
    ER
    Attached Images Attached Images

^ You are so damn lucky....
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

I don't know if I would call it luck - I did have to pay for all this stuff.

Here are some shots of the GT and F1 brochures and something else I almost forgot I had. It's an original Light Car Company Rocket brochure that I had personally autographed by Gordon Murray last year. When I showed it to him he was suprised to see it and commented that he wasn't even sure he had a copy of it in his own collection. I told him if I ever find another that I'll make sure it ends up in his hands.

>8^)
    ER
    Attached Images Attached Images

lets see. i own a peice of that wrecked enzo in CA , i own a veyron, a saleen, 14 lambos and a CLK GTR. no. umm loads of brochures including Elise, Exige, and some others. i have a pile pretty high but most of its like mazda and ford and stuff. i have the entire model line of Maserati including Road and Track's Guide to the Maserati Quattroporte, Aston V12 Vanquish S, DB9 coupe and volante, AMV8 and an Aston Martin Factory magazine covering LeManns.

i have a Renault badge on my wall, picked that up off the scene of an accedent (missed it during clean up) i have a Jaguar formula 1 racing shirt. a pretty nice one too, all my mates think im a papa john's delivery guy when i wear it but they dont understand cars and stuff,, their morman
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

Quote Originally Posted by Zondaboy1
    lets see. i own a peice of that wrecked enzo in CA , i own a veyron, a saleen, 14 lambos and a CLK GTR. no. umm loads of brochures including Elise, Exige, and some others. i have a pile pretty high but most of its like mazda and ford and stuff. i have the entire model line of Maserati including Road and Track's Guide to the Maserati Quattroporte, Aston V12 Vanquish S, DB9 coupe and volante, AMV8 and an Aston Martin Factory magazine covering LeManns.

i have a Renault badge on my wall, picked that up off the scene of an accedent (missed it during clean up) i have a Jaguar formula 1 racing shirt. a pretty nice one too, all my mates think im a papa john's delivery guy when i wear it but they dont understand cars and stuff,, their morman
    Uh.... Isn't that illegal?
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Thread Information