After 11 races, the series have finally reached their climax at the wonderfull circuit of Spa. With 3 contestans being able to become the series champion, all can be won and lost here. A normal race takes 75 minutes, but for the finale, the admins decided that an endurance race would be the best way to say goodbye. 120 gruesome minutes are waiting for us tonight, bringing a new variable in the NGT championship, Pitstops. Some of the ngt drivers have pitted each race, but mainly the top 3 have always kept driving while being yelled at from the pitwall *TIRES WORN!!* Tonight it wont be the tires who give in, simply the thirst of the cars which needs to be lessened.

The Track

Current top 10 Drivers Championship
1. Roy Visser Team Ultimatecarpage.com NL 103
2. Koen van Holsbeeke ROKO Racing BE 96
3. Koos de Boer Kroda Porsche Racing NL 91
4. Jeroen Ursem Team Ultimatecarpage.com NL 55
5. John Vissers Red Bull Racing NL 50
6. Mark Kroesbergen Kroda Porsche Racing NL 46
7. Robby Goedefroy ROKO Racing BE 45
8. Jesper Mol Martini Racing Engineering NL 15
9. Wouter Melissen Red Bull Racing NL 9
10. Jaapjan Aardappel Ippel Race NL 4

Current top 3 Team Championship
1. Team Ultimatecarpage.com Porsche 911 RS 158
2. ROKO Racing Porsche 911 RS 141
3. Kroda Porsche Racing Porsche 911 RSR 137

Looking at the standings Ultimatecarpage.com is almost certain of a win in the Team Championship. RoKo Racing cant afford a second car so only Koen is driving their Porsche, if he wins and collects all points for pole and fastest lap, he will have 15 points. 2 short of catching Team Ultimatecarpage.com for the Team Championship win. Kroda will have 2 cars racing tonight, if Koos wins and collects all points, and Mark is second an collects the other points, they will gain 26 points. And then still Team Ultimatecarpage.com has to score less then 6 points..

The driver championship is however very close. Without looking at qualifing points, and points for fastest lap, Koen has to win and Roy only has to score a mere 6th place to be champion. Koos can be a winner still, but has to score all available points, and Roy can be satisfied with a 7th place..

Driver Comments before the race:

Jeroen Ursem 80
Pitstop Strategy: 2 pitstop
Tire Choice: Soft - Medium
Fuelload: 55 liters

Roy Visser 81
Pitstop Strategy: 1 pitstop
Tire Choice: Soft - Medium
Fuelload: 80 liters
This finale is a bit more closer then wanted, but it's going to be good. It's always a great pleasure to race on Spa, with challenging corners, and such great flow over the whole track. It's certainly not a punishment to be racing this for 2 hours. In testraces i've watched the other contestants, and we all drove Personal Bests in the last couple of weeks. The scary part is how close those Personal Bests are. Koen with a 2.19.540, myself with a 2.19.575 and Mark with a 2.19.585. I know i can drive a 2.18, and i want to do it tonight. If i get those 3 points for pole, it will be a mayor load comming of me. It will be awesome to finish the championship with Pole, Fastest RaceLap and a Win! But im not going for broke on this, Koen will have to take far greater risks, and that might push him into a mistake...