Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wwwtttff?

Teachers are flicked off constantly at my school, let alone students.

It's probably better at your school because it's a little controlled, at least.

They wheel our principal out for assemblies and then wheel her back into her cupboard.

And the people in charge of our campus (We're a split campus school) care more about uniform then behaviour.

So, essentially, we're uncontrolled, rude and against authority, but as long as we look good (And like a School) doing it, they don't care.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

We just got a new headmistress in my school, and she layed the rules out for us. She gives detentions for untucked shirts (we have uniforms), but none of the other teachers give a damn. We're probably the most unprofessional private school in the history of private schools. It's a real joke and I can't wait to grad this year.

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    BTW, cool avatar, love Shawn of the Dead. "Ed!!!" "What?"
    Ed: There's a girl in the garden.

i find it hilarious that several of you feel an In-School Suspension is just a day off to read car mags. I hope you understand that it will be permanently written into your scholastic record. that can affect your possibilities of acceptance at colleges and universities in the future.

i'm not saying that i agree with the reasons to receive the suspensions, and yes some of them sound a bit extreme, but there's still far too much lack of respect in the younger generations these days, IMHO.

i think you're nuts for sloughing off your suspensions as if they're no big deal. as long as you understand you're only screwing yourselves with an attitude like that.

and baddabang, you deserve a slap upside the head for serious disrespect like that.
    aka: Rob Clements, Ultimatecarpage North American Correspondent
    "big durango", formerly known as the "MEDIA MASTER", (title now belonging to Matt)

Quote Originally Posted by Zondaboy1

im really pissed. that sounds a little drastic for giving a guy the finger in high school...
    With all due respect, maybe you need a little more self-discipline. I called a teacher an obscene name once, but the punishment far exceeded any pleasure I got from telling the jerk off so after that, I learned to control myself.

Here in Australia we don't really have anything like a 'permanent Record'.

If you get expelled or suspended, it gets written in a file, sure, but not detentions and whatnot.

I agree that Detentions aren't really meant to be fun, but we make the best of them if we get them (i've had 3 in total, 1/2 hour after school because they can't guarantee our safety in getting home after that)

Today's education system is unfortunately about covering the schools asses and keeping the pushy parents off the teachers backs. Kid can get away with murder.....
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

i said ow once. Someone put a desk on my foot. I got detention. the end.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows

They wheel our principal out for assemblies and then wheel her back into her cupboard.

And the people in charge of our campus (We're a split campus school) care more about uniform then behaviour.

So, essentially, we're uncontrolled, rude and against authority, but as long as we look good (And like a School) doing it, they don't care.
    Jesus christ man, what College are you at?
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows

lol. At the college and high school here people show up to school drunk and the teachers don't really care. At my Junior High School (middle school) people swear left and right (including me ) and some teachers don't care but the ones that do blow a gasket when you swear

I was "pulled over" a desk by a teacher when I was 9 years old. The teacher apologised and I did not report the incident. I was talking during class. I did not care much because I was only slightly sore after I was pulled over the desk and I landed on the classroom carpet.
    "Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

School costs me loads of money Some teachers have this rule that if you swear, you have to pay one euro. This money will then be used to have a bbq or something in the end of (school)year. Estimates show that i have dropped atleast 200 € in it in the three years this rule is applied

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    i got in school suspension because this kid poured water on my back, and i got up and hurled a full gatorade bottle across the courtyard and hit him in the face

iss is fun man, dont worry about it, i read top gear all day
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...ad.php?t=25081
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

school? i remember what that was like, i think.
    school is the place with the magical pixies right?
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Same happened to me last year. I swore under my breath when exiting a room when the head of PE told me to get my hat off. I didnt swear directly at him or ever loudly. Loads of pupils swear at teachers and get away with it. But for some reason he went and told the head of year that i told himt o F*ck off right to his face. The test of the staff believed me but had to give some sort of punishment. I got one days suspension from school and i was REALY pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    School costs me loads of money Some teachers have this rule that if you swear, you have to pay one euro. This money will then be used to have a bbq or something in the end of (school)year. Estimates show that i have dropped atleast 200 € in it in the three years this rule is applied
    They wouldn't see one euro out of me.

I've never had a detention. I wasn't a great student but all the teachers liked me for some reason so I got a away with everything while others got punished.

We don't have something like a permanent record over here and even if we had universities aren't allowed to refuse you anyway .

Thread Information