View Poll Results: Best caption (part 2)?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • magracer

3 20.00%
  • Rockefella

3 20.00%
  • Zytek_Fan

0 0%
  • IBrake4Rainbows

4 26.67%
  • Spastik_Roach

0 0%
  • Matra et Alpine

1 6.67%
  • dydzi

0 0%
  • italianspirit

0 0%
  • PerfAdv

4 26.67%

Thread: "Pic and its Story" week-27 [VOTING] part 2

"Pic and its Story" week-27 [VOTING] part 2

Please vote in both threads!!!

This week we have another F1 related pic:

We see Michael Schumacher, Felipe Massa and Stefano Domenicali during last weeks San Marino GP. Schumi showed that he still has got the touch for winning, whilst teammate Massa got a good 4th place.

magracer
    (Please notice the cable coming out of MS's racesuit) Schumacher: "I'll be back. I have to plug myself to a power outlet"
    Domenicali "Nobody has noticed the robot substitute, we are the ****"
    Massa: "Michael is acting weird today"

Rockefella
    "Felipe: Damnit.. you're so lucky Michael. You always win the race!
    Michael: Well I'm also a greater driver than you are.
    Felipe: Prove it!
    Michael: Did you podium there Mr. Novice Tifosi?
    Felipe: Well, no..
    Michael: Thought so, go and wax my car amateur."

Zytek_Fan
    Michael: "I say we hit some clubs, a few pubs..."
    Stefano: "Excellent plan mate."
    Felipe "Can I come?"
    MSC and Stefano: "NO you n00b!"

IBrake4Rainbows
    Massa - "It's Great! Thanks to the Transmitter I control Everything he does! Watch while I get Schumacher to do the robot...."

Spastik_Roach
    Stefano "You guys always get the better pants"

Matra et Alpine
    "Felipe: How about if I'm Mr. Purple? That sounds good to me, I'll be Mr. Purple.
    Stefano: You're not Mr. Purple. Some guy on some other job is Mr. Purple. You're Mr. Pink!
    Michael: Who cares what your name is?
    Felipe: Yeah that's easy for you to say, you're Mr. White, you have a cool sounding name. All right look if it's no big deal to be Mr. Pink, do you wanna trade?"

dydzi
    "schumacher: i won and i've got so cool silver sunglasses, all the chicks will be mine tonight
    massa: aye, i'm still in better position than the guy right to me..."

italianspirit
    Michael- " Those guys are faster than us"
    Stefano- "you got that right"
    Massa- " Not as fast as your walking"

PerfAdv
    "Schumi: Well guys, I think we've got the Marlboro-Men-walk down.
    Massa: Yeah, I mean Yeeehaaa!
    Stefano: All we need now are some cowboy hats."
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Land of hockey, maple syrup, and hot white chicks
    lol perfadv..but where is malboro these days?? vodaphone took over their coveted spot.
    Be polite, Be professional, Be prepared to kill...

Quote Originally Posted by bmwpower
    lol perfadv..but where is malboro these days?? vodaphone took over their coveted spot.
    Good question. The answer is that 'tobacco' is the bad guy and no longer welcome, visibly. But the smart tactic of leaving the space vacant where the advertising would go make you realize what's missing. The 'walk' is just part of their contract with Marlboro to bring another subliminal reminder to the days of glory.

Plus:
    Vodafone have sponsored the Ferrari team to the tune of $45 million (£24.6 million). Marlboro, the cigarette brand, is also heavily involved in sponsoring Ferrari. The former is not a major problem, the latter is. Tobacco firms have traditionally been involved heavily with sponsorship of sporting events and Formula 1 has been a popular target. Philip Morris, Gallaher, British American Tobacco, and the makers of Gauloises and Gitanes, Seita, have all invested heavily in Formula 1. The irony of tobacco companies being involved in sport, which emphasises fitness and health, is clear. Moves by the EU to ban tobacco advertising began in 1990. The current plans are for a complete ban on tobacco advertising in the EU from July 2005. In the UK a bill to abolish tobacco advertising was passed in April 2002. The outcry from the F1 community led to the sport being given until 2006 to comply with UK law. The fact that Ecclestone was a financial contributor to the Labour Party raised a number of concerns about the decision!
    The problem arose that if, for example, a UK based team have 'Marlboro' emblazoned on their car at a Grand Prix in Australia and the event is screened by ITV in the UK, technically, that team are breaking the law....
    more here: http://www.bized.ac.uk/current/mind/2003_4/080304.htm
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Thread Information