Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: My car

Dude. Seriously. Thats insane.

Cops are terrible, their "its not our problem till someones hurt bad or dead" attitude seriously sh!ts me! theyre bloody useless. Im just glad your bro is alive man thats seriously bad. I hope to God all those pricks get jail for it man because thats just NOT ON. If you need some muscle the Aussie UCP lads are there mate

It does seem like bad luck. But luck does swing so itll swing back good for you soon mate. Keep your chin up, hassle the insurance company and hassle the cops twice or three times a day for updates on getting the slack tight arse bastards that bashed your bro and sis-in-law. hitting women is wrong and in front of children, they have no shame.
    The Datto will rage again...

I don't know what to stay slick other than your family is having the worst luck at the moment. I can't believe the police didn't want to get involved to begin with. Hope your brother didn't get any lasting injuries from it.
    Barnum's Law - You’ll never go broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public

The dyslexic version of Cyco

Civil disobedience is still disobedience

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra View Post
    Dude. Seriously. Thats insane.

Cops are terrible, their "its not our problem till someones hurt bad or dead" attitude seriously sh!ts me! theyre bloody useless. Im just glad your bro is alive man thats seriously bad. I hope to God all those pricks get jail for it man because thats just NOT ON. If you need some muscle the Aussie UCP lads are there mate

It does seem like bad luck. But luck does swing so itll swing back good for you soon mate. Keep your chin up, hassle the insurance company and hassle the cops twice or three times a day for updates on getting the slack tight arse bastards that bashed your bro and sis-in-law. hitting women is wrong and in front of children, they have no shame.
    Thanks mate, I was thinking of calling clutch for some toys I'm just so angry i really want to kick shit out of them it's a frustration of being helpless while they had there way with them. And his other kids 4 and 16 months old were in the house, And the people around watched them do this to him, And if it was the other way around he would have been in boots and all he's like that.. We have left messages with the detectives and we are still waiting i wanted to be there when they took them from there houses see these weak cunt's for myself. Women and child beaters are weak sum of the earth.
    The detectives are on soon so we will be calling again and getting to the bottom of it.

With the insurance company i have had the paper work all done for about 2 weeks now, I'm lazy getting around to it but they haven't hounded me one bit at all, I was thinking maybe they know they can't win?.
    Quote Originally Posted by syko View Post
    I don't know what to stay slick other than your family is having the worst luck at the moment. I can't believe the police didn't want to get involved to begin with. Hope your brother didn't get any lasting injuries from it.
    I'm thinking what's coming in march bluey's right it can only get better
    He should be fine he's very mad about it he wants blood because they hurt hies daughter he wont be able to live with that until there paying for it.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Sound like a complete prick act by the Landlord, and I dont expect anything better from the cops. If your brother can get witnesses he will be able to charge them hopefully and some justice will be served. Sadly these days no one wants to get involved because there so many mad barstards about

Hopefully your brothers kids are alright, those pricks deserve a bashing for throwing the rock through her bedroom window and traumitizing her

Hopefully justice will be served and all your families luck changes for the better very soon
    SA IPRA cars 15, 25, 51 & 77
    Sharperto Racing IP Corollas
    http://www.sharperto.com.au/

Quote Originally Posted by charged View Post
    Sound like a complete prick act by the Landlord, and I dont expect anything better from the cops. If your brother can get witnesses he will be able to charge them hopefully and some justice will be served. Sadly these days no one wants to get involved because there so many mad barstards about

Hopefully your brothers kids are alright, those pricks deserve a bashing for throwing the rock through her bedroom window and traumitizing her

Hopefully justice will be served and all your families luck changes for the better very soon
    You wouldn't believe the amount of people that seen it and are wittiness to the act, And that's what is worse why they had him down and beat shit out of him they all watched, The only good thing they they have done is give there statements to the cops.
    So if they go inside they will have more trouble in there then outside, My brother has some old mates that know many people that are behind bars..
    Kids are pretty good, My niece who got hit she's pretty strong minded which is lucky..
    When the police came they had a film crew with them, They told us it was a documentary, But later we discoverd it might be the force that has just started on Ch9 this year. So you might all see it.

thats why they took so long getting there.

"Quick dont forget the cameras, crap whos got the cables?! Terry get the van going man! Where are those cables!!!?"

Tools.

LOL... keep a eye out for the force you might see me pulling up 100-0 in 1sec. Terry left his battery's at home hahaha..

News today is they have arrested the landlord and his wife, But the brother who was the biggest **** is missing, And they claim only the 2 of them went there, So the detective said to the wife don't lie to me we have many wittiness to this crime and they all seen 6-8 people or more, they seen you your husband and his brother there in it with 6-8 other people, She said no it was only her and her husband, The detective said again with the amount of people wittiness to this crime are you sure there were only 2???.. Yes she said again... So off they went and they have been bailed this morning.. The brother when found is in deep shit.

And my brother is of good spirits today he has gone to work with his mate a job the to of us might be doing one day... But he's pretty good he is purple over the head today but he's getting out more then before so that's good.

Thank goodness they got the bastards. He'll be purple for a while though i'd imagine. I'm praying they dont come back for a second go, they sound stupid enough to. Better sleep over with a cricket bat slick

I love the UFC i been doing it with my nephew for years until he moved out then i stopped I'd love to get them on the ground and pound till they stop see how they like it, I won't use knives like them wimps fist elbows knees are good enough Even though i got week knee caps

The crazy brother is still evading the police and the family is denning his was there even with 10 wittiness statements.

Cars finally in for repair!..

We talked it's going to be a pretty safe easy cheap job, Fix the radiator support bend the guards back set it all straight stick new used bonnet on remove tape and it will look like before the crash but with a better bonnet.. Couple of days he's doing it really cheap for me nice bloke $500-$600. That's made my day.

Super to hear! she'll look like new when its done

Be good to remove the bra it's not good for keeping the car cool something i have noticed, And it also blocks the air for the pod and cold air intake, So that is no good for power no air and no cool air.
    Hope he does it and i can get it tomorrow or the next... Hard to look out the window and see no car there, Hope he locks it up good and keeps it behind the gates, And i also hope he warms it before driving.
    When i got the bonnet i asked them did they also have the guards and bumper?.. Unlucky they didn't

I'm picking the car up tonight @ 7pm... $500 woohoo i'm over the moon

Great news Slick da VeePee is on the go again
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

I'm a little cheesed with the bonnet i got, It's got a stain and it's not 100% the body colour...
    But the Radiator support is cool and good, It's all very very straight and in place just this bonnet i never seen but ordered is shit.. But he was going to paint it and i said don't one day I'll paint the whole thing so not now..
    Here is a pick after i washed it as it was so dirty it made a cheap hooker look clean.. You can't see the bad bonnet but you will in march.
    It's just good to be able to open the bonnet and close it and it's all good, I'm pretty happy he done a great job and cheap to even better, Just this ****en bonnet Should go back and ask for a real one.

Thread Information