Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: My car

cant say i see the diff in the pic. Ill have to wait till march too see i think. Mate $500 is a steal even if the bonnet is a bit funny, i paid ten times that and wasnt happy with the job mine had done.
    The Datto will rage again...

In the day it looks like someone might have had a can of something on it and spilt it and it's stained. I buffed it but it wont come off, But can't complain to much it's back in one peace with no bra and no tape.

Got the tyres so it's 225 ER30's all round now plenty of grip i like them tyres so i'm happy and that's about that now i think.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Looks like something was spilt on the bonnet can you guys see it? this is only a small part.

yeh i see it, looks like something has run down your bonnet.

Its not too bad though, anyone would just think it had been rained on or something.

It's funny cause it's only visible standing in front of the car, From side and behind you don't see it.
    And you can tell but not all will that the bonnet has slightly better paint on it then most of my car even if it's not the best it seems to have had a easier life before someone split on it.

But no matter cause when i do it up i'll need to paint it all.
    Just can't make my mind up on a kit .

Hey they bonnet might have had some smart arse drop a paint bomb on it? Then washed off maybe cause when you come down you will notice it's very large in the middle and it's rolled down thick.

I can't hear it either and i was so excited gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey?

yeh WTF!?

I am being charged $2,926.37 for hitting that 4wd. I won't pay i'm not at fault they will get shit from me i'll fight it.

But here is something that is just.. And be ready for the bad language.. ****en just full of ****en shit total ****en crap. I also have just got another claim that ****en says i ****en hit this mother ****ing 2006 toyota hiace! **** off! what total ****ing bullshit this is **** me dead i have hit no other ****en car in my life this is 100% false ****en bullshit. And i wont to know where the **** this was because i will fight this with my last breath as it's total and utter ****en crap! My brother was in hospital and the only thing i can think of is i was parked in the car park out front and this van pulled up he had a accident in the day and was shitting looks at the front of my car and says hey this car is damaged as it had tape why not blame it on them!.. That's what it could be tell you what low ****en life scum bag if it's that i'll **** him over mother ****er i have never been so ****en mad since the accident last year but this is double mad I'm ****ing going off tap right now I'm ****en red with rage.

Dude. weak.

honestly this just strengthens my belief that their is no god. how could there be when such things happen to good people........

and are you redder than your sunburn

either that or there are just more sketchy people living in melbourne than the average comic book.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

I"m very red now like a Ferrari.. I might have not read it right.. Insert very embarrassed icon).. They might have made a mistake and tossed another claim in with the other.. It doesn't say my name and i could see was the first claim then the 2nd thinking WTF!!!!!!!!!!!.. I'll still call them first thing in the morning, If that 2nd is mine watch the news red white fat man goes nuts in AAMI buildings..

This is it for me I'm toast 100% no matter how you look at it I'm finished I'm going to be the big B soon I'm the big D right now with this
    They will never claim cent from me i'll fight it till i die with every last breath and blood in my body i'll never pay for something that someone else caused, Short of killing myself i wouldn't have avoided that 4wd.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden View Post
    I am being charged $2,926.37 for hitting that 4wd. I won't pay i'm not at fault they will get shit from me i'll fight it.
    Im sorry to have to say it. but given they have decided that it is you who is at fault and that you were the vehicle behind then you dont have much hope in succeeding. Impacting from behind is crucial factor.

Shouldnt this thread be in the User Rides section?

Quote Originally Posted by bypopulardemand View Post
    Shouldnt this thread be in the User Rides section?
    It probably should why dont you take it up with one of several mods in this forum who decided to leave it be
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

Quote Originally Posted by bypopulardemand View Post
    Im sorry to have to say it. but given they have decided that it is you who is at fault and that you were the vehicle behind then you dont have much hope in succeeding. Impacting from behind is crucial factor.
    From what I gather afaik, the 'they' as in "they have decided" currently amounts to nothing more than a prima facie letter of demand from what is merely a private insurance firm - so not a recognised or enforcable legal judgement from a court of law .. yet

Nevertheless Slick you better get your arse into gear mate ...

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon500 View Post
    It probably should why dont you take it up with one of several mods in this forum who decided to leave it be
    just trying to help

Thread Information