Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new pix of my ride

Wilwoods are definitely a good choice. Are you running OEM sized D+S rotors right now? Do you have shocks to match the springs? Stock shocks with aftermarket springs usually result in blown shocks in a few thousand miles.

I'm not really a fan of remote mounted turbos. Too much piping = too much lag and more stuff to break. Get yourself a Vortech blower and call it a day.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

still the stock shocks...havent changed em out yet cuz i plan on doin somethin with the suspension soon anyways so i might as wait till i decide what im going to do. i wish tien would come out with coil overs for the sn-95 stangs but they havent yet...when they do thats what i'll get tho. just so i can have the EDFC and control shock dampening on the fly from the drivers seat.

i prob will just end up with a blower but i just really want a turbo and i like the remotes cuz on my car u gotta pull the whole front end off to mount turbos but with the remotes you dont. yeah theres a lotta piping but that just means theres always tons of air built up and pressure so it actually helps on lag specially with a v8 the turbos will spool up incredibly fast. plus i dont mind the lag too much with the driving i do..it will be nice to have a car that feels stock until u put the pedal to the floor and it just takes off. i dunno i have big plans but who doesnt you know...we'll see how it works out
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1974 Ford Country Squire (for sale!)

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

A centrifugal s/c will do the same thing, probably a bit easier to install. Lowering will help the handling a fair bit, get the CoG lower. Those Bullitt wheels are awesome, I love the look of those things. Very neat car, I like it
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

That's beautiful!

It's pictures like this that make me realise why the Mustang is in my top 10 cars.

I envy you

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    A centrifugal s/c will do the same thing, probably a bit easier to install. Lowering will help the handling a fair bit, get the CoG lower. Those Bullitt wheels are awesome, I love the look of those things. Very neat car, I like it
    yeah i realize that but a centrifugal supercharger just isnt as cool as a turbo you know lol. plus its not nearly as efficient but oh well im sure i will just end up with a centrifugal anyways just cuz they are so much cheaper and easier to set up. i'm lowered 1.25 inches right now but i think i need maybe 2-2.25 inches total lowering to be happy haha.

AudiRS6- thanks a lot man...getting this car took A LOT of hard work but i've always wanted a mustang ever since i was little. i remember riding in the shelby with my dad when i was little and being forced back into the seat when he would put the pedal down and i was hooked right there.
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

Quote Originally Posted by Juggs
    AudiRS6- thanks a lot man...getting this car took A LOT of hard work but i've always wanted a mustang ever since i was little. i remember riding in the shelby with my dad when i was little and being forced back into the seat when he would put the pedal down and i was hooked right there.
    Well, sit back and feel proud, I say

Yeah, that's where my love of Audi RS6s comes from- I got a ride which scared me to death.

haha nice
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

Thread Information